Default I don't care...Obama is awesome!!

On 01/05/2011 3:43 PM, John H wrote:
On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 22:14:31 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 06:30:15 -0400, John
wrote:

This explains it all:

http://voxocispublics.homed.com/commonscense.html

If you find, "I don't care...Obama is awesome!!," foolish, do you,
now, realize your "I don't care...Bush is awesome!!" posts were
equally retarded?

If you can't spell common sense, is there any??

I don't believe there was anyone here as infatuated with Bush as you folks are with your 'messiah'.

I sure as hell wasn't.

I turned on Bush when he did TARP. And then again when he sent GM
moneys to tide them over to Obama....add in US congress as of 2007
printing their debts with no value inflation moneys, well, just made me
realize ...

Pure unadulterated corruption of the US government.

USA needs some strong morally sound leadership right now in both
congress and the presidents chair. And given the bone head BO -- he is
a major part of the problem. His $1.6 trillion overspends are criminal
really. Ruining USA from the inside.

--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.