Default YO! LG and Wayne

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...
In articleP66dnSVw0Pb9hjvQnZ2dnUVZ_gSdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
Wayne B wrote:
On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 10:37:15 -0400, John
wrote:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I've finally gotten around to matching your contributions. They are immensely
appreciated. Of course, the Herring Household won't be eating for a few days,
but that's OK. We can stand to lose the weight.

Again, thank you very much.

John
You're quite welcome John. Best wishes to you and your daughter for
her continued good health.

It's too bad we can't seem to rally the same sort of broad based
support for cleaning up "rec.boats" and attracting back some of the
regulars who have left.

With who? The less than a dozen of us here who actually have boats and
go boating? Where would that leave the Loogies, the Ingersolls, the
"birthers," the BARs, the Canucks, the Top Basses, and the 35 or so
totally faked IDs that change every other day?

The "cruising" newsgroup is even worse, if that is possible.

What a lying sack of **** you are Harry. How do you purport to know just
who has a boat and who doesn't??

Harry is projecting again. I have a boat, I have several.. Harry doesn't
have a boat, that's why he is here all day long..

Little bitty boats you don't use. Little bitty boats peeling and rotting
in your unkempt yard.

Yo Wayne John H[_2_] General 8 January 30th 11 02:04 AM
Thanks Wayne B. Tim General 5 February 27th 10 08:22 PM
Yo!! Wayne!! Yogi of Woodstock General 3 July 24th 09 01:28 PM
Yo!! Wayne and Eisboch... Short Wave Sportfishing General 11 October 5th 07 06:39 AM
Yo - Wayne B... Short Wave Sportfishing General 17 April 13th 05 03:09 AM