Default YO! LG and Wayne

On 4/14/11 12:03 PM, Harryk wrote:
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articlem42dnU5IpciLljrQnZ2dnUVZ_hidnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

in your unkempt yard.
More than you have.
Harry thinks that because we have a beautiful meadow with berries,
rhubarb, and such in our back yard that we choose not to mow down, my
yard is "unkeMpt"?? That's because his little 1/8 acre in the HOA won't
let him even put up a deck without a contractor, much less have a berry
bush or apple tree

That's funny...when you first mentioned you didn't mow your backyard
often, it was for different reasons.

Oh, there's no HOA requirement that a contractor be hired for deck
construction. There isn't a county requirement, either. Where do you get
these moronic ideas, littleman?

I have two apple trees, a peach tree, and a nectarine tree. There are
wild berry bushes along the perimeter of the property. The critters goe
for the berries.

Is that right next to the acres of open space and country red barn that
don't show up on google earth, and really don't exist??

Why would I want to be "next" to acres of *open* space? We back right up
to a nice woods on 2-1/2 sides. Moron.

There is NO reason why you would want to have acres of open land or a
1/4 mile driveway or own a "Maryland Red" barn, but that is exactly what
you said many times in rec.boats. That is until you published your home
address and people could Google a satellite view of you little abode.
How does it feel to be banished to the basement?

Yo Wayne John H[_2_] General 8 January 30th 11 02:04 AM
Thanks Wayne B. Tim General 5 February 27th 10 08:22 PM
Yo!! Wayne!! Yogi of Woodstock General 3 July 24th 09 01:28 PM
Yo!! Wayne and Eisboch... Short Wave Sportfishing General 11 October 5th 07 06:39 AM
Yo - Wayne B... Short Wave Sportfishing General 17 April 13th 05 03:09 AM