Tim Tim is offline

Default Thanks Wayne B.

Concerning posting your travel blog. It's really refreshing to watch
where you go and see what you do.

I'm enjoying it.

Travel safe!

On 2/27/2010 9:16 AM, Tim wrote:
Concerning posting your travel blog. It's really refreshing to watch
where you go and see what you do.

I'm enjoying it.

Travel safe!

That dip****, he spends all of his time boating in that damn boat of
his. He could get in a plane, fly somewhere quickly, spend a few hours
in a boat and then tell everyone he enjoys boating.

Think about how much time he would save if he stopped all of this
boating crap and just pretended he enjoyed boating.

*e#c wrote:
On 2/27/2010 9:16 AM, Tim wrote:
Concerning posting your travel blog. It's really refreshing to watch
where you go and see what you do.

I'm enjoying it.

Travel safe!

That dip****, he spends all of his time boating in that damn boat of
his. He could get in a plane, fly somewhere quickly, spend a few hours
in a boat and then tell everyone he enjoys boating.

Think about how much time he would save if he stopped all of this
boating crap and just pretended he enjoyed boating.

From the front corner of your garage to where your driveway meets the
street is 101 feet. Would you verify that and get back to us? I want to
verify the accuracy of the measuring tool in google earth. Why didn't
you have your driveway paved when your neighbor did? You missed a good
opportunity to save some money. Ta Ta Harry.

On 2/27/2010 11:13 AM, anon-e-moose wrote:
*e#c wrote:
On 2/27/2010 9:16 AM, Tim wrote:
Concerning posting your travel blog. It's really refreshing to watch
where you go and see what you do.

I'm enjoying it.

Travel safe!

That dip****, he spends all of his time boating in that damn boat of
his. He could get in a plane, fly somewhere quickly, spend a few hours
in a boat and then tell everyone he enjoys boating.

Think about how much time he would save if he stopped all of this
boating crap and just pretended he enjoyed boating.

From the front corner of your garage to where your driveway meets the
street is 101 feet. Would you verify that and get back to us? I want to
verify the accuracy of the measuring tool in google earth. Why didn't
you have your driveway paved when your neighbor did? You missed a good
opportunity to save some money. Ta Ta Harry.

My driveway is 1/4 mile long and my backyard is over 50,000 sq. yards.
I had my barn rebuilt by the Amish. What do you have. NOTHING. All
you have is a dirty dirt bike in your kitchen.

"Tim" wrote in message
Concerning posting your travel blog. It's really refreshing to watch
where you go and see what you do.

I'm enjoying it.

Travel safe!

What he said, Wayne. Watch and don't get too much salt on your margaritas.
I hear that stuff is not good for you. ;-)

Steve

On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 11:37:42 -0800, Steve B wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message
Concerning posting your travel blog. It's really refreshing to watch
where you go and see what you do.

I'm enjoying it.

Travel safe!

What he said, Wayne. Watch and don't get too much salt on your margaritas.
I hear that stuff is not good for you. ;-)

Steve

You whining wienie still here. You are a know nothing, can't do nothing
duffas. Go play in a wood chipper some place else. That ought to take off
both hands and spare us your boorish BS. You have spent too much time here
already.

SteveB.

Yo!! Wayne!! Yogi of Woodstock General 3 July 24th 09 01:28 PM
Hey Wayne... Tom Francis - SWSports General 10 November 13th 08 09:28 PM
Wayne, if you're listening- Jim General 15 June 5th 08 04:07 PM
Yo - Wayne, Gene... Short Wave Sportfishing General 9 November 20th 07 02:25 PM
Yo - Wayne B... Short Wave Sportfishing General 17 April 13th 05 03:09 AM