BoatBanter.com

-   -   YO! LG and Wayne (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/128607-yo-lg-wayne.html)

John H[_2_] April 13th 11 03:37 PM

YO! LG and Wayne

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I've finally gotten around to matching your contributions. They are immensely
appreciated. Of course, the Herring Household won't be eating for a few days,
but that's OK. We can stand to lose the weight.

Again, thank you very much.

John

Wayne B April 13th 11 09:08 PM

YO! LG and Wayne

On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 10:37:15 -0400, John H
wrote:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I've finally gotten around to matching your contributions. They are immensely
appreciated. Of course, the Herring Household won't be eating for a few days,
but that's OK. We can stand to lose the weight.

Again, thank you very much.

John

You're quite welcome John. Best wishes to you and your daughter for
her continued good health.

It's too bad we can't seem to rally the same sort of broad based
support for cleaning up "rec.boats" and attracting back some of the
regulars who have left.

Harryk April 13th 11 10:53 PM

YO! LG and Wayne

wrote:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I've finally gotten around to matching your contributions. They are immensely
appreciated. Of course, the Herring Household won't be eating for a few days,
but that's OK. We can stand to lose the weight.

Again, thank you very much.

John

You're quite welcome John. Best wishes to you and your daughter for
her continued good health.

It's too bad we can't seem to rally the same sort of broad based
support for cleaning up "rec.boats" and attracting back some of the
regulars who have left.

With who? The less than a dozen of us here who actually have boats and
go boating? Where would that leave the Loogies, the Ingersolls, the
"birthers," the BARs, the Canucks, the Top Basses, and the 35 or so
totally faked IDs that change every other day?

The "cruising" newsgroup is even worse, if that is possible.

BAR[_2_] April 14th 11 12:46 AM

YO! LG and Wayne

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

wrote:

[...]

You have no boat Harry.

Harryk April 14th 11 12:48 AM

YO! LG and Wayne

BAR wrote:
In articleP66dnSVw0Pb9hjvQnZ2dnUVZ_gSdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
wrote:

[...]

Heh-heh-heh. Poor dumb BertieBirther...wrong about everything.

Relaunch date is this weekend.

*e#c April 14th 11 01:01 AM

YO! LG and Wayne

wrote:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I've finally gotten around to matching your contributions. They are immensely
appreciated. Of course, the Herring Household won't be eating for a few days,
but that's OK. We can stand to lose the weight.

Again, thank you very much.

John

You're quite welcome John. * Best wishes to you and your daughter for
her continued good health.

It's too bad we can't seem to rally the same sort of broad based
support for cleaning up "rec.boats" and attracting back some of the
regulars who have left.

With who? The less than a dozen of us here who actually have boats and
go boating? Where would that leave the Loogies, the Ingersolls, the
"birthers," the BARs, the Canucks, the Top Basses, and the 35 or so
totally faked IDs that change every other day?

The "cruising" newsgroup is even worse, if that is possible.- Hide quoted text -

I dont see how it could be worse. I'm busy readying the " Old Tub "
for Boat season. I might go fishing next week !!!

*e#c April 14th 11 01:03 AM

YO! LG and Wayne

On Apr 13, 7:48*pm, Harryk wrote:
BAR wrote:
In articleP66dnSVw0Pb9hjvQnZ2dnUVZ_gSdn...@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
wrote:

[...]

Relaunch date is this weekend.- Hide quoted text -

Send me some pictures at the E-Mail address you see . I'm re-
installing my new windshields this week, along with hooking up a new
Bilge Blower...rules, rules...

John H[_2_] April 14th 11 01:04 AM

YO! LG and Wayne

Well, like Tim, I've just slowed way down. I'm sick of the political **** too.

[...]