Harryk Harryk is offline

Default YO! LG and Wayne

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

in your unkempt yard.

More than you have.

Harry thinks that because we have a beautiful meadow with berries,
rhubarb, and such in our back yard that we choose not to mow down, my
yard is "unkeMpt"?? That's because his little 1/8 acre in the HOA won't
let him even put up a deck without a contractor, much less have a berry
bush or apple tree

That's funny...when you first mentioned you didn't mow your backyard
often, it was for different reasons.

Oh, there's no HOA requirement that a contractor be hired for deck
construction. There isn't a county requirement, either. Where do you get
these moronic ideas, littleman?

I have two apple trees, a peach tree, and a nectarine tree. There are
wild berry bushes along the perimeter of the property. The critters goe
for the berries.