Default Obama endorses slavery

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 12:13:52 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 23:19:45 -0700,
wrote:

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 01:01:13 -0400,
wrote:

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 19:48:26 -0700,
wrote:

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 19:39:15 -0400,
wrote:

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 11:32:51 -0700,
wrote:

This was totally a democratic bill and it pretty much cedes all of the
health care money over to the same insurance companies they like to
vilify.

More nonsense. The ins. companies deserve whatever vilification they
get. They are simply horrible.

Yet the health care bill did nothing to limit their take. Well that is
not exactly true, you limited it to 20% but the worst case scenario
had the current insurance company overhead at 17%.

They're required to spend more of the money on healthcare. But, beyond
that, I thought profit and free enterprise are the right wing mantra.
If so, why are you complaining about how much the ins. companies make?

It is more the hypocrisy of you not complaining about a bill that
gives insurance companies 20% cap when they were only taking 17 when
you claim it is better for the consumer.

Me not complaining? I've complained about it from the beginning.
You're the one who seems to be saying that you've got yours and to
hell with everyone else.

Have mine? What I have is $3,000 deductible, basically no insurance at
all.

But, of course you don't need insurance and you never will, and
neither will all the other people, apparently.

The fact is that the current healthcare reform legislation IS better
for the consumer. It's flawed and should be fixed, but it is better
than what we had before.

I really do not believe this will do anything to cut the cost of
health care.

Yes, I've heard you say that. You don't have any facts to support it,
but I've heard you say it.

My insurance cost went up to a level I was unwilling to pay. That is
fact enough for me.

So, you opted out. I pray you stay healthy or have deep pockets.

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

wrote:
On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 07:18:41 -0400,
wrote:

We should be concentrating on cutting back our miiltary expenditures
drastically, to the tune of $100 billion a year, until we are down to a
reasonable level. Half those savings can go to reducing the deficit and
half can go towards funding needed social programs. That, and a serious
tax increase on the wealthy, and we'll be out of the hole.

I agree we spend too much on the military but if you cut it to zero,
it would only cover half if the deficit. There are not enough rich
people to make up the other $700B.

You think all the deficit has to be paid down in one FY? I'm suggesting
we cut the Pentagon by $100 billion a year until we're only spending
$100 billion a year on the military, and using the savings to pay down
the deficit and fund needed social programs and infrastructure
rebuilding *and* increase income by making the wealthy pay a fairer share.

So just how did you come to that number as a good number to supply our
military? What will you do with all of the soldiers who will be out of
the military and jobless?

Oops, he didn't think about that.

He did. He is more in the Westborough Baptist Church state of mind when
it comes to our men and women in uniform. Remember, most of them vote
republican anyway.

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

BAR wrote:
In ,
says...
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
wrote:

[...]

I've previously posted several times that the military downsizing should
take place as the economy and employment improves. The military remains
an employer of last resort for many, and for that, it performs a task
society needs.

We've been blowing a half trillion dollars or more on the military for a
long, long time. It's time for that lunacy to stop.

In article ,
says...

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
wrote:

[...]

In all seriousness, harry could care less about them as most of them
tend to vote republican anyway...

Oohhh..the loogywannabe wants me to respond to him....oohhh.

Ain't gonna happen, crap-for-brains.

Because you don't have a decent answer, dip****.

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 12:27:08 -0400, Harryk

wrote:

We should be concentrating on cutting back our miiltary expenditures
drastically, to the tune of $100 billion a year, until we are down to a
reasonable level. Half those savings can go to reducing the deficit and
half can go towards funding needed social programs. That, and a serious
tax increase on the wealthy, and we'll be out of the hole.

I agree we spend too much on the military but if you cut it to zero,
it would only cover half if the deficit. There are not enough rich
people to make up the other $700B.

You think all the deficit has to be paid down in one FY? I'm suggesting
we cut the Pentagon by $100 billion a year until we're only spending
$100 billion a year on the military, and using the savings to pay down
the deficit and fund needed social programs and infrastructure
rebuilding *and* increase income by making the wealthy pay a fairer share.

If you don't cut the deficit (the amount we spend vs what we take in)
you do have to pay it off every year. We are not talking about the
rolling debt, we are talking about how much more we spend every year
more than we take in.

No, you don't. Not in the short term. Only in the long term. It's an
issue that needs an intelligent solution, not cut gov't to the bone
and throw a bunch of people out of work.

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 22:49:05 -0400, wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I have the 3 grand if that is what you mean.
It is simple math. I can pay the 3 grand in monthly premiums, sick or
not or save my money and only pay if I get sick. The low deductible
plans are a rip off these days. Like everyone else, if you don't have
the money to pay, it costs more for everything.

So you do have some insurance that kicks in after the $3K. Good idea.
$3K is not far from my deductible.

On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 16:17:19 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 08:58:01 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

BAR wrote:
In ,
says...
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
wrote:

[...]

The soldiers are one issue but the biggest part of the military budget
goes to the military industrial complex and the people in that
business are smart enough to be sure they generate jobs in all 50
states so everyone in congress all has an ox to be gored if a contract
is cut. That is why we are building planes the pentagon doesn't want
like the extra C-17s.

Therefore, we should shut down the gov't because of Planned
Parenthood. I get it.

On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 19:57:48 -0400, wrote:

wrote:

On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 08:58:01 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

BAR wrote:
In ,
says...
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
wrote:

[...]

Are we changing ther subject again?

Trying to follow your logic is like riding a Mad Mouse.

According to you, one is never supposed to talk about anything unless
that's how the thread started. Why aren't you talking about Obama and
slavery???

On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 19:28:14 -0400, wrote:

wrote:

[...]

What do you think will happen when these cuts have to be made because
our interest payments triple and we can't afford the entitlements?

Again, you always take the worst situation. Who says they all have to
happen at once? The right wing. There's no middle ground is there.