Default Obama endorses slavery

"wf3h" wrote in message ...

On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 22:49:40 -0700, "Califbill"
wrote:

"wf3h" wrote in message ...

On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 11:14:38 -0700, "Califbill"
wrote:

we're already bankrupt thanks to fundamentalist deregulation pushed by
YOU right wingers

we're ****ed. and it's because of the right wing

Reply:
We are ****ed by the left wing now.

america has no left wing. and you have proposed NO policies which are
'left wing' at all. it's a cliche that the right drags out to frighten
children

Just because Bush screwed us with
spending, does not mean that Obama has to exceed at that subject. Seems as
if you think Obama is of the left, therefore can do no wrong. Why are we
still in Iraq, Afghanistan, and now Libya? Why are we still supporting and
growing too big to fail financial house? Bush is out of the White House a
couple years now, Obama is already running for reelection/ Why are we
still
****ed?

the FACT is the deficit is being driven up by REDUCED revenues caused
by unemployment...a fact the right ignores

AND by factors such as medicare, unemployment, etc. over which obama
has little control

another fact the right ignores. the very fact you cant tell us what
obama is doing to drive up spending merely shows

you're a racist

we're in afghanistan because of an event known as 9/11. was there with
the coast guard. i saw what they did

we're almost out of iraq....a fact you ignore

and we're not in libya...a fact you ignore. we have drones there. and
NATO is doing the heavy lifting because we pulled out.

we are still ****ed for the same reason the 29 depression lasted 11
years

the right wants it that way. as long as the rich are doing fine, the
right doesnt give a **** about america

Reply:
The deficits are being driven up by overspending

wrote:

"wf3h" wrote in message ...

On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 11:14:38 -0700, "Califbill"
wrote:

"wf3h" wrote in message ...

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 22:44:27 -0700, "Califbill"
wrote:

"wf3h" wrote in message

do you pay attention to the news?

ever heard of wall street? collateralized debt obligations that went
from 320B to 62 TRILLION in 10 years? about a financial sector that
went from 20% to 40% GDP in the same period?

about the collapse of lehman bros....bailouts of goldman sachs

you've never heard of this?

i can guarantee you this: he'll either IGNORE that question or tell us
obama was responsbile for the 29 crash

Reply:
totally stupid response you made there Bob.

yep. ilike i said. he ignores the role of the rich completely.

it absolutely blows the right wing's mind to think the rich can
bankrupt the US by greed. to the right, the rich are blessed of god,
virtuous and considerate, focused only on doing what's best for
america. and it's always wrong to regulate ANYTHING the rich do

such are the fairy tales of the right wing

Reply:
you are really stupid. Yup, Wall Street screwed us. They are still
screwing us Obama is in bed with all the Wall Street powers.

let's see

the right GUARANTEES that america is a plutocracy. so it doesnt matter
WHO is the pres he'll dance to wall street. that's the american dream.

and obama just does it LESS than bush did. that's why the right hates
him. he's not a complete fanatic like the GOP is

They are his
advisors. Couple years after Bush, we still have to big to fail financial
houses. Actually they have grown bigger under President Obama's
leadership.

uh huh. remember what happened when BP destroyed the gulf?

the GOP INSISTED that obama apologize to BP for hurting their
feelings. in america, we have ONLY the right and ONLY freedom for
corporations

and the right wing WANTS it that way. so go ahead spew your hatred of
blacks. the fact is YOU right wingers did this. YOU made this country
fail. YOU bankrupted it.

We are spending 160% if out tax receipts.

first pres to do that:

bush.

Actually it is higher than that
as Medicare and SS receipts hide even more debt. How long do you think a
company or a family can overspend without either bankruptcy or ending up
leaving on the street?

We are ****ed by the left wing now. Just because Bush screwed us with
spending, does not mean that Obama has to exceed at that subject. Seems as
if you think Obama is of the left, therefore can do no wrong. Why are we
still in Iraq, Afghanistan, and now Libya? Why are we still supporting and
growing too big to fail financial house? Bush is out of the White House a
couple years now, Obama is already running for reelection/ Why are we still
****ed?

Well, I think when you claim that "we" are ****ed, I think you mean
"you" are ****ed.

FYI, Obama is perhaps slightly left on the spectrum of politics. He's
very centrist on most issues, and even ****es off those on the left
fairly regularly with his pandering to the right.

But, of course, people like you don't care about the actual facts, so
believe what you want. Whatever Bush did to this great country will
take years and years to fix. You just can't handle the truth,
apparently.

wrote:

[...]

Yes, that's true. Also by the terrible economy, which is what Bush
left us. Also, by the tax cuts that remain in effect on the richest
among us. Also, by the huge subsidies and tax breaks that go to corps
like big oil and those who export jobs overseas. A big chuck of the
"overspending" can be solved by not spending one dollar more on any
additional defense spending... keep the current programs, but nothing
else, eliminating tax breaks and subsidies for big oil and similar
(e.g., big agri), and passing PayGo, which the Republicans have
blocked, because, apparently, their number one goal is to "have Obama
as a one-term president" (McConnell).

wrote:

[...]

the fact is the deficits are being driven up by bush's tax cuts. THEY
are the largest components of the deficit

your cliche is mindless babbling

wrote:

[...]

You've got to know that facts really don't matter!

wrote:

[...]

REPLY:
Your racist cliché and Bush blame cliché is nothing but a cliché. We as a
country are spending $1.60 for every tax dollar collected. How much did
Bush cut the tax collection? Double the amount of Personal Income Tax
collected and we could still not balance the budget. Explain why it is all
Bush's fault. No ****ing cliché. A reasoned response. If another cliché,
forget about ever being considered as have a brain and not just a waste of
oxygen.

wrote:

Reply:
The deficits are being driven up by overspending

the fact is the deficits are being driven up by bush's tax cuts. THEY
are the largest components of the deficit

your cliche is mindless babbling

REPLY:
Your racist cliché and Bush blame cliché is nothing but a cliché.

really? oh. i forgot. you right wingers have your myths and you dont
let evidence interfere with your delusions that the rich are the best
thing that's ever happened to the US.

well, there's always this:

http://www.cbpp.org/cms/index.cfm?fa...36&emailView=1

aw, damn, it shows the bush tax cuts are driving the deficit

that's a shame, right wnger, isn't it?

you say 'overspending' 'cuz you heard that on rush. it doesnt mean
anything but he said it so it MUST be true, right?

We as a
country are spending $1.60 for every tax dollar collected. How much did
Bush cut the tax collection? Double the amount of Personal Income Tax
collected and we could still not balance the budget. Explain why it is all
Bush's fault. No ****ing cliché. A reasoned response. If another cliché,
forget about ever being considered as have a brain and not just a waste of
oxygen.

it's bush's fault because

1. he cut taxes especially on the rich

2. he increased spending by an unfunded drug program added to medicare

3. he increased spending by spending a trillion in iraq

4. he deregulated the markets so that wall street blew up the economy

and yet the right still blames

the black guy

wrote:

[...]

You are still stupid. Obama has been President long enough to have started
his reelection quest. Why did he not cut spending? Not increase it. Why
did he make Wall Street to big to fail house bigger? Why has he accepted
all the debt from those financial houses now paying Billions of bucks in
bonus money so they could pay those bonus bucks? Why has he not implemented
a tax of 110% on all bonus money over say 1 million bucks? You are so
shallow. It is always some racist or Right Winger that is the problem. You
are a racist in you are like Jessie Jackson. Blame all on race. You must
be one crappy engineer, or at least have no creative ability, as you have no
real though processes.

wrote:

[...]

Why don't you talk to Trump. Maybe he can look into Obama's high
school transcripts. You're a cliche in racism and ignorance.

wrote:

[...]

The Bush tax cuts are about a quarter of the deficit (all of the
cuts, not just the $250k people).
The whole nut is $370B a year. The deficit is $1.5T
Repealing ALL of them is a start but not a panacea.
You still need to find $1.13T, either in more revenue or cutting
spending. So far the fed's answer is to print money and monetize the
debt through "quantitative easing" (a polite term for inflating your
way out of the problem). Let's see how the bond market deals with
that.

And, we don't have to solve the "whole" nut in one action. Keep at it.
You seem to think in the very short term when it suits you.