Default Obama endorses slavery

On Mon, 02 May 2011 01:31:19 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 01 May 2011 15:01:36 -0700,
wrote:

On Sun, 01 May 2011 12:09:00 -0400,
wrote:

On Sun, 01 May 2011 01:17:19 -0400, wf3h wrote:

he HAS ended our role in iraq. less than 50K soldiers there...about as
many as in germany.

How many road side bombs do they have in Germany?

Granted we are down to one or two dead GIs in Iraq every month but
that is one or two too many.

What about Afghanistan?

The ironic thing is Iraq will probably be seen as the successful war.
We may actually come out of that one with a functional government.
In 50 years Afghanistan will still be a corrupt collection of war
lords and tribal areas.

According to your nonsense, we should just pack our bags and leave
Germany and all other places tomorrow. A bunch of hooey.

Yes I do think we should pull the troops out of Germany. What is our
national interest there?
We are not saving the world from the Soviets and I doubt the Nazis are
coming back.
I can say the same thing about Japan.

And, I agree with both. However, we cannot and should not remove our
troops in some kind of frenzied rush. There are bigger issues at
stake.

You just can't accept the fact that Obama is doing what he can to
extricate us from Iraq. You can't accept the fact that Obama had to do
something in Afg.

We did what we were supposed to do in Afghanistan and like I have been
saying all along, it was one small special Ops team running a small
operation in Pakistan, not an army of 150,000 men in Afghanistan.

Which has little to do with what's going on in Afg.

wrote:

[...]

Amen.

Ah..men... they are mostly short-sighted and think with their penises.

On Mon, 02 May 2011 11:48:39 -0700, sent the
following message

wrote:

[...]

Short sighted? Is that why girls think they have to wave their tits
in order to be noticed?