Default Guess I'm right... as usual!

On 3/3/11 4:23 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 15:56:29 -0500,
wrote:

On 3/3/11 3:26 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 13:54:10 -0500,
wrote:

There's very little worth seeing on either side of I-95 from here to
Florida.

So you judge the whole state by what you can see out the window of
your car from I-95?

People would certainly have a misguided view of Maryland using that
criteria.

We actually liked the area of Georgia around the NC/Tennessee border.
You just have to get past Atlanta. That place still reminds me a lot
of DC and I have lived in both places.

If I am driving from here to Florida, it is to get to Florida, as
quickly as legally possible. We've made that trip at least 20 times and
I can confidently say there is nothing on either side of I-95 worth
seeing. I didn't say there was nothing worth seeing if you went east or
west a distance from I-95.

I have done that ride more times than I can count, some before I-95.
Remember that ugly US 15-17 "shortcut" from 301? (the route 95 takes
now)
One day you should try it going up the Blue Ridge trail and cut over
after you get up around the Va state line. We did that the last time I
went to see my sister and took 4 days. That is a luxury retired people
have. What's your hurry? It is really nice up in the mountains if you
like getting out of your car and walking around.
That was what got us interested in spending some time up in the
Georgia mountains.
It is still not the Rockies or the Tetons tho ;-)

I actually like going south from Waldorf and picking up I-95 just north
of Richmond. I really dislike I-95 from Alexandria to Richmond. We pick
up Route 207 to get to I-95. Same way to Virginia Beach, though I turn
east on 17 at Port Royal. Pretty scenery on that trip much of the way
from Port Royal.

In article , princecraft49
@gmail.com says...

Why the 'ell would he want to drive through places like Georgia?
Who knows what type of undesirables he would run into.

Loogy didn't fall for that one.
Just said "when he drove through Georgia" it was nice.
Try some beer-making or BBQ stuff.
He might poke his head out.
Still can't believe how he lied to a decent man like Tim.
Maybe even lied to Ingersoll, who said he wasn't here.
On that one I'm not sure.
Don't know why a real "conservative" Fox fan like Scotty would
fall for lies from a "lib" like Loogy.
Everybody knows libs are liars.
What would Billo, Glen or Sean think about that?

On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 12:06:42 -0500, HenryK wrote:

On 3/3/2011 11:49 AM, True North wrote:
latest info from Consumer reports.
Hey Johnny... check out the Small SUVs...... and to think some idiot in
here suggested I get a Wrangler... a poorly made WW2 era design.
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/c...TKEY=NC0N01102

Side opening back door. That sucks big time. Otherwise it seems like an
OK small CAR.

Toyota realized that daddies do not buy pieces of crap for 'daddy's girl'. Most
daddies are very particular about what they'll buy their little sweethearts.
This is why Toyota has put so much time, energy, and resources into the RAV4. It
is a *very* well made chick car, and there is no denying it.

On 3/3/11 5:28 PM, John H wrote:
On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 12:06:42 -0500, wrote:

On 3/3/2011 11:49 AM, True North wrote:
latest info from Consumer reports.
Hey Johnny... check out the Small SUVs...... and to think some idiot in
here suggested I get a Wrangler... a poorly made WW2 era design.
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/c...TKEY=NC0N01102

Side opening back door. That sucks big time. Otherwise it seems like an
OK small CAR.

Toyota realized that daddies do not buy pieces of crap for 'daddy's girl'. Most
daddies are very particular about what they'll buy their little sweethearts.
This is why Toyota has put so much time, energy, and resources into the RAV4. It
is a *very* well made chick car, and there is no denying it.

This from a trolling racist who bought a Ford Mustang, the original
"chick" car.

On Thu, 3 Mar 2011 12:14:04 -0500, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article , payer3389
says...

On 3/3/11 11:49 AM, True North wrote:

Bonnies endless defense of the pink "skirt" snipped..

Look at the mistake Herring made...

You think it's a mistake, but you are just being an asshole. If you had
the truck you would love it, you're just jealous.

he bought a monster diesel truck to
tow a little boat and a lightweight camper trailer a few times a year.

This is a lie, he clearly stated he may be upgrading the camper next
season. You are just jealous.

The damned truck is so big, it's hard to park in any congested area.

Not for anybody who realizes he has a tool, and knows how and where to
use it. You are just jealous.

Harry must have a hard time parking things!

He's right about one thing though. This truck is much more than what I need for
the trailer I have now. We've looking very carefully at one of these:

http://www.generalrv.com/inventory/1...tone-29MK.aspx

*That's* what the truck is for!

(Poor Harry, he'll be eating his heart out. Oh wait, he'd rather fly to
Yellowstone or Grand Teton National Parks.)

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

i'd bet you a million, kazillion dollars... but since you're hiding
behind the alias, I'd have to travel to Snellville to collect.

Kudos to you. I forgot that the little **** who used to poll here as
Loogy was so proud of his old jeep vehicle. Well, now the loogy can
change his ID again, or, alternately, continue to beat up the female
members of his nuclear family.

"...who used to poll here as..." did you learn that at Kansas or Yale?

On 3/3/11 7:20 PM, John H wrote:
On Thu, 3 Mar 2011 12:14:04 -0500,
wrote:

In articleVuOdnfzUsvwuVPLQnZ2dnUVZ_t2dnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

[...]

Eating my heart out because I haven't wasted money on a too-big truck or
a stupid travel trailer? Doubtful.

John H wrote:
On Thu, 3 Mar 2011 12:14:04 -0500,
wrote:

[...]

Nice rig and a great price for a brand new one!

business as usual Harry[_2_] General 1 February 8th 10 12:35 PM
Since the usual... Harry[_2_] General 9 December 22nd 09 02:26 PM
More cojones than its usual occupant John Gaquin General 0 April 20th 06 03:32 AM
Fritz lied, again, as usual basskisser General 19 April 6th 05 06:11 PM
French lose another one ~As usual Capt.American ASA 0 April 5th 04 04:15 PM