Default Since the usual...

....scumbags here seem intent on destroying what is left of this
newsgroup by "spoofing" the IDs of other posters, it has been suggested
that those of us who remain start spoofing the IDs of the known
scumbags, like herring, loogy, justhate, flajim, jack, et cetera.

That way, every single post here can be a spoof.

Now, we need volunteers. Who wants to lower himself to post as loogy,
justhate, flajim, Rob the Krueger, et cetera?

All you need is a free anonymous posting server, it seems. If you use
the ones the scumbags use, it'll hardly be noticed.

After a few weeks, rec.boats will be ready for burial.

Right?

On Dec 21, 2:57*pm, Harry wrote:
...scumbags here seem intent on destroying what is left of this
newsgroup by "spoofing" the IDs of other posters, it has been suggested
that those of us who remain start spoofing the IDs of the known
scumbags, like herring, loogy, justhate, flajim, jack, et cetera.

That way, every single post here can be a spoof.

Now, we need volunteers. Who wants to lower himself to post as loogy,
justhate, flajim, Rob the Krueger, et cetera?

All you need is a free anonymous posting server, it seems. If you use
the ones the scumbags use, it'll hardly be noticed.

After a few weeks, rec.boats will be ready for burial.

Right?

Those of us who remain? That would be you and Don. You are a
narcissist, so you HAVE to let people know who you are, and Don is,
well, just plain stupid.

Harry wrote:
...scumbags here seem intent on destroying what is left of this
newsgroup by "spoofing" the IDs of other posters, it has been suggested
that those of us who remain start spoofing the IDs of the known
scumbags, like herring, loogy, justhate, flajim, jack, et cetera.

That way, every single post here can be a spoof.

Now, we need volunteers. Who wants to lower himself to post as loogy,
justhate, flajim, Rob the Krueger, et cetera?

All you need is a free anonymous posting server, it seems. If you use
the ones the scumbags use, it'll hardly be noticed.

After a few weeks, rec.boats will be ready for burial.

Right?

I told you last year that rec.boats was dead in the hands of the right
wing trash. Now you right wing spoofing scumbag illiterate morons have
another plan to kill rec.boats.

--

Imagine being such a worthless p.o.s. that you post on usenet using
someone else's ID. BTW I can't make anything work on my Mac, so I'm

Harry wrote:
...scumbags here seem intent on destroying what is left of this
newsgroup by "spoofing" the IDs of other posters, it has been suggested
that those of us who remain start spoofing the IDs of the known
scumbags, like herring, loogy, justhate, flajim, jack, et cetera.

That way, every single post here can be a spoof.

Now, we need volunteers. Who wants to lower himself to post as loogy,
justhate, flajim, Rob the Krueger, et cetera?

All you need is a free anonymous posting server, it seems. If you use
the ones the scumbags use, it'll hardly be noticed.

After a few weeks, rec.boats will be ready for burial.

Right?

Harry buddy, you told me years ago that rec.boats was dead, and that you
were proud to destroy the home of the low life repubs.

Don White wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
Harry wrote:
...scumbags here seem intent on destroying what is left of this newsgroup
by "spoofing" the IDs of other posters, it has been suggested that those
of us who remain start spoofing the IDs of the known scumbags, like
herring, loogy, justhate, flajim, jack, et cetera.

That way, every single post here can be a spoof.

Now, we need volunteers. Who wants to lower himself to post as loogy,
justhate, flajim, Rob the Krueger, et cetera?

All you need is a free anonymous posting server, it seems. If you use the
ones the scumbags use, it'll hardly be noticed.

After a few weeks, rec.boats will be ready for burial.

Right?

Harry buddy, you told me years ago that rec.boats was dead, and that you
were proud to destroy the home of the low life repubs.

**Jackass Alert **

Jackass this Alert boy.

Everyone knows you are not the real deal. I say "DANGER DANGER", when
it is not the real me.

On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 18:03:57 -0500, Don White
wrote:

Harry wrote:
...scumbags here seem intent on destroying what is left of this
newsgroup by "spoofing" the IDs of other like minded sociopaths.

wrote:

Harry wrote:
...scumbags here seem intent on destroying what is left of this
newsgroup by "spoofing" the IDs of other like minded sociopaths.

Get spoofed much, w'hine?