basskisser

Default Fritz lied, again, as usual

Fritz stated that he's had me killfiled for "quite some time". Odd,
that. He stalks me constantly, offering inane, petty, and childish name
calling to every single post and reply I make here. Anyone with any
sense knows it's a desperate cry for attention. Truly pathetic. He's
enamored with me, I take it because I'm one of the very few people in
the world that pays any attention to him. Those truly in need of
attention don't care if it's negative or not, as long as they get it.
He reminds me of those twisted Hollywood type stalkers! I'm expecting
to come home one day and see this shriveled up little man/boy watching
my house, but he'll need someone to watch his out of control kid. We
all know his ex-wife won't! Wish he'd grow up and start acting like a
man.

Don White

basskisser wrote:
snip.....
He's enamored with me, I take it because I'm one of the very few
people in
the world that pays any attention to him.

snip....

Bingo! As Ricky Lake used to say...'kick him to the curb"........or at
least killfile him. Not only would you be doing yourself a favour...the
rest of the newsgroup would be in your debt.
John H

On 5 Apr 2005 09:28:20 -0700, "basskisser" wrote:

Fritz stated that he's had me killfiled for "quite some time". Odd,
that. He stalks me constantly, offering inane, petty, and childish name
calling to every single post and reply I make here. Anyone with any
sense knows it's a desperate cry for attention. Truly pathetic. He's
enamored with me, I take it because I'm one of the very few people in
the world that pays any attention to him. Those truly in need of
attention don't care if it's negative or not, as long as they get it.
He reminds me of those twisted Hollywood type stalkers! I'm expecting
to come home one day and see this shriveled up little man/boy watching
my house, but he'll need someone to watch his out of control kid. We
all know his ex-wife won't! Wish he'd grow up and start acting like a
man.

Speaking of name-calling, basskisser, do you remember this famous post?

**************************************
On 2 Mar 2005 12:07:35 -0800, wrote:

And all of the conservatives here are lying ****ing pigs, just like
you, liar.

********************************

That was a jewel.
--
John H

P.Fritz

"John H" wrote in message
news
[...]

LMAO........asslicker........I mean Kevin..........doesn't know how a
killfile works..

And he wonders why he is the "King of the NG idiots"

LMAO...........poor asslicker....I mean kevin...........projecting his own
shortcomings once again.

**************************************
On 2 Mar 2005 12:07:35 -0800, wrote:

And all of the conservatives here are lying ****ing pigs, just like
you, liar.

********************************

That was a jewel.
--
John H

basskisser

wrote:

[...]

Speaking of this famous post, do you also recall when you went on some
type of raging fit (bender?) and spend days saying hundreds of times
"Harry is a ****ing liar? Remember?

basskisser

P.Fritz wrote:
news

wrote:

[...]

Sorry, I know good and well, but apparently YOU don't. First, let's
take the dump bin first. Usually you can configure it to weed out ANY
post of mine, or of someone elses that contains my post. Apparently you
don't know that. Secondly, IF you really don't want to hear from me,
how come you reply to EVERY SINGLE post and reply I make? You are
simply enamored with me, and can't get enough. You stalk me on a daily
basis. Answer one question, why, if you don't want to hear from me, do
you stalk me constantly?

JimH

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:

[...]

Exactly. Now drop it John.

John H

wrote:

[...]

And then apologized to the group for it. Remember?
--
John H

John H

wrote:

[...]

And haven't called him another name since. Remember?
--
John H

John H

On 5 Apr 2005 12:51:39 -0700, "basskisser" wrote:

P.Fritz wrote:
news

wrote:

[...]

I can filter based on the author, the author's address, or the subject (or
variations thereof). I *can't* filter based on content of the message. How do
you do that, and what news reader are you doing it with?

I haven't seen him reply to you directly, but rather he replies to those who
have quoted a post you've made.

I've done the same thing several times with Harry's sweetheart posts to me, but
I've not replied to him directly for a long time.
--
John H