basskisser

Default OT for Fritz and Calif Bill - it's LABATT

Fritz, you claimed I was dumb because I said it is Labatt, NOT
Labatt's, as you and Bill have stated. If you need any more help, let
me know, but these below should clear things up for you two.

http://www.labattblue.com
http://www.labatt.com
http://www.londontourism.ca/HotelDetail.asp?ID=303
http://www.40ozmaltliquor.com/labattblue.html
http://www.beerme.com/breweries/ca/on/2468.shtml
http://www.mylifeisbeer.com/beer/bot...tledetail/645/
http://www.epinions.com/fddk-Beers-B...ll-Labatt_Blue
http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/rate_results/478/1371/
http://www.beercollections.com/PageGenerate.cgi

Don White

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...
Fritz, you claimed I was dumb because I said it is Labatt, NOT
Labatt's, as you and Bill have stated. If you need any more help, let
me know, but these below should clear things up for you two.

http://www.labattblue.com
http://www.labatt.com
http://www.londontourism.ca/HotelDetail.asp?ID=303
http://www.40ozmaltliquor.com/labattblue.html
http://www.beerme.com/breweries/ca/on/2468.shtml
http://www.mylifeisbeer.com/beer/bot...tledetail/645/
http://www.epinions.com/fddk-Beers-B...ll-Labatt_Blue
http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/rate_results/478/1371/
http://www.beercollections.com/PageGenerate.cgi

Exactly...when I went down to the basement and checked my empties, both
bottles and cardboard carton said 'Labatt Blue'.
I don't know why I even doubted it for a second...especially when you
consider the numbnuts who questioned us.

basskisser

Don White wrote:
[...]

Well, Fritz's problem is the fact that he feels out of place. He just
doesn't have the ability to post anything of any value to anyone, so
his station in life is to stalk me and call me childish names, etc.
Bill's problem is he just doesn't know what he's talking about most of
the time. I've contributed that to senility, and he's never disagreed
with that.

Don White

"basskisser" wrote in message
Well, Fritz's problem is the fact that he feels out of place. He just
doesn't have the ability to post anything of any value to anyone, so
his station in life is to stalk me and call me childish names, etc.
Bill's problem is he just doesn't know what he's talking about most of
the time. I've contributed that to senility, and he's never disagreed
with that.

I guess if they stay away from giving 'boating advice' we can consider them
harmless.

Calif Bill

Don White wrote:
[...]

I attribute your name calling to being a total idiot! It is a possessive
"s". Maybe it should of read Labatt's "Labatt Blue". Get a damn brain.
There is no way that I or any sensible person would hire you to do any
structural engineering. You are just to damn stupid.

Calif Bill

"Don White" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
Well, Fritz's problem is the fact that he feels out of place. He just
doesn't have the ability to post anything of any value to anyone, so
his station in life is to stalk me and call me childish names, etc.
Bill's problem is he just doesn't know what he's talking about most of
the time. I've contributed that to senility, and he's never disagreed
with that.

I guess if they stay away from giving 'boating advice' we can consider

them
harmless.

You were a teacher? Damn, I pity the students you had in class. You are
getting almost as stupid as basskisser.

N S Sherlock

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
k.net...
You were a teacher? Damn, I pity the students you had in class. You are
getting almost as stupid as basskisser.

Now you have gone over the line.

basskisser

Calif Bill wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

[...]

Calling ME stupid, and you can't even get Labatt correct!!!!!!! Oh, and
HOW much does concrete weigh? Oh, and those speeding tickets where they
take your vehicle? Just about everything that you've posted here that
is of any relevance, I've shown you don't know what you are talking
about. Did you take a look at the web sites I posted? Did you see
ANYTHING that said "Labatt's"???????

basskisser

Don White wrote:
[...]

YOU are WRONG, and you know it. LOOK AT THE ****ING LABEL!!!!!!!!!
There's not much need for structural engineers in the handy man field.
They are needed to clean up yard trash and such.

JimH

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

Don White wrote:
[...]

What happened to your promise to stop the personal attacks and name calling
Kevin?

Save Yourself, Save a Jew? Calif Bill General 82 March 4th 05 07:30 PM
boat removal in the Bay Area larsinla General 91 January 20th 05 08:03 PM
Calif Bill Jim Carter General 30 February 13th 04 03:28 AM
New Engine for Far Cove - it's Official! Lloyd Sumpter General 22 January 5th 04 09:53 AM
The same people Simple Simon ASA 28 July 23rd 03 03:20 PM