HenryK[_2_] HenryK[_2_] is offline

Default Guess I'm right... as usual!

On 3/3/2011 3:56 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 3/3/11 3:26 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 13:54:10 -0500,
wrote:

There's very little worth seeing on either side of I-95 from here to
Florida.

So you judge the whole state by what you can see out the window of
your car from I-95?

People would certainly have a misguided view of Maryland using that
criteria.

We actually liked the area of Georgia around the NC/Tennessee border.
You just have to get past Atlanta. That place still reminds me a lot
of DC and I have lived in both places.

If I am driving from here to Florida, it is to get to Florida, as
quickly as legally possible. We've made that trip at least 20 times and
I can confidently say there is nothing on either side of I-95 worth
seeing. I didn't say there was nothing worth seeing if you went east or
west a distance from I-95.

Well, there is "South Of The Border", but with your failing eyesight,
you probably missed the sign. Snerk!