Default Guess I'm right... as usual!

latest info from Consumer reports.
Hey Johnny... check out the Small SUVs...... and to think some idiot in
here suggested I get a Wrangler... a poorly made WW2 era design.
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/c...TKEY=NC0N01102

On 3/3/11 11:49 AM, True North wrote:
latest info from Consumer reports.
Hey Johnny... check out the Small SUVs...... and to think some idiot in
here suggested I get a Wrangler... a poorly made WW2 era design.
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/c...TKEY=NC0N01102

A jeep product? Pure, unadulterated crap. Jeep vehicles used to be
plain, solid, tough and utilitarian. That hasn't been the case for many
decades, probably not since the 1950s.

Methinks the self-described "he-men" here are jealous of your ability to
pick a vehicle that meets your toting and towing needs without blowing
the budget or burning more petrol than needed.

Look at the mistake Herring made...he bought a monster diesel truck to
tow a little boat and a lightweight camper trailer a few times a year.
The damned truck is so big, it's hard to park in any congested area.

I'm still looking for my next "utility" vehicle. I've tried virtually
all the small trucks, and I seem to be gravitating towards the Toyota
with a v6 and 4WD.

On Mar 3, 11:49*am, "True North" wrote:
latest info from Consumer reports.
Hey Johnny... check out the Small SUVs...... *and to think some idiot in
here suggested I get a Wrangler... a poorly made WW2 era design.http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/c...ommended/top-p...

Well, when I was still hauling cars, the WORST undercoated vehicle I
ever moved was a YJ. From underneath, it looked like the undercoating
person on the line was half asleep. 9 times out of 10, the underside
was only HALF done with undercoat.
The BEST one was the PT Cruiser. Completely rubberized underneath. The
vehicle was ****ty, though. NO turning radius. **** poor ride (worse
than a Vette).
The Toyotas we would haul, would come out of Alliston, Ontario.

On 3/3/2011 11:49 AM, True North wrote:
latest info from Consumer reports.
Hey Johnny... check out the Small SUVs...... and to think some idiot in
here suggested I get a Wrangler... a poorly made WW2 era design.
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/c...TKEY=NC0N01102

Side opening back door. That sucks big time. Otherwise it seems like an
OK small CAR.

In article , princecraft49
@gmail.com says...

latest info from Consumer reports.
Hey Johnny... check out the Small SUVs...... and to think some idiot in
here suggested I get a Wrangler... a poorly made WW2 era design.
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/c...TKEY=NC0N01102

Yeah, but where does it say it's a truck?

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

[...]

Yeah, Harry you are SO correct. My last only got to around 350,000 miles
before I sold it. Oh, and it was still running fine. One radiator, one
water pump was the only major components to ever go bad.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/3/11 11:49 AM, True North wrote:

Bonnies endless defense of the pink "skirt" snipped..

Look at the mistake Herring made...

You think it's a mistake, but you are just being an asshole. If you had
the truck you would love it, you're just jealous.

he bought a monster diesel truck to
tow a little boat and a lightweight camper trailer a few times a year.

This is a lie, he clearly stated he may be upgrading the camper next
season. You are just jealous.

The damned truck is so big, it's hard to park in any congested area.

Not for anybody who realizes he has a tool, and knows how and where to
use it. You are just jealous.

On 3/3/11 12:14 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articleVuOdnfzUsvwuVPLQnZ2dnUVZ_t2dnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/3/11 11:49 AM, True North wrote:

Bonnies endless defense of the pink "skirt" snipped..

Look at the mistake Herring made...

You think it's a mistake, but you are just being an asshole. If you had
the truck you would love it, you're just jealous.

he bought a monster diesel truck to
tow a little boat and a lightweight camper trailer a few times a year.

This is a lie, he clearly stated he may be upgrading the camper next
season. You are just jealous.

The damned truck is so big, it's hard to park in any congested area.

Not for anybody who realizes he has a tool, and knows how and where to
use it. You are just jealous.

"If I had the truck, I would love it."

I have no need of a monster diesel truck. Since I have no need for one,
I can't envision the circumstances in which I "would love it."

I don't have a trailerboat anymore and I have no plans to get another. I
am looking at a small truck that would be useful for toting garden
supplies, such as bags of mulch, and other stuff too big or bulky to
stash in a car or SUV.

"...upgrading the camper...just jealous..."

Jealous of what? Driving and hauling a huge rig down the interstates for
many hours a day so I can sleep in a camper? No thanks. We'd rather
fly, get to our destination, have fun, and spend the night in a decent
hotel.

I'm going down to Miami for a few days this month. $180 round trip,
three hours or so each way. No fuss, no muss. Car rental might run $150.
Staying at a friend's condo in Bal Harbour. No room charge, $100 for
maid service after we leave.

Why would I want to drive 20 hours each way to get there?

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

To actually see something besides air, dip****.

business as usual Harry[_2_] General 1 February 8th 10 11:35 AM
Since the usual... Harry[_2_] General 9 December 22nd 09 01:26 PM
More cojones than its usual occupant John Gaquin General 0 April 20th 06 03:32 AM
Fritz lied, again, as usual basskisser General 19 April 6th 05 06:11 PM
French lose another one ~As usual Capt.American ASA 0 April 5th 04 04:15 PM