Default dealing with ****

Maybe there is a better way than just dumping it in the bay. People
keep trying to make solar hot water work but maybe we should instead
use solar collectors to heat ****. Really, liquefy it(a macerator)
and then pump it onto your roof where solar concentrators evaporate
the water (and kills bacteria) and a worm screw gadget feeds the dried
powdered "effluent"into a box. Once a week, a truck comes by and
carries it away for use as fertilizer.
Why is this better than sending it to a "treatment plant"? It avoids
the necessity of running sewage lines and uses on-site resources. A
home could be completely off-grid without a septic tank.
So, how much are we talking about drying anyway? If we all use low
flush and front loading washers, the amount would be well within the
ability of a rooftop solar concentrator. On cloudy days, you'd use
electricity to dry it.
OK, the thought of "a mess of steaming ****" on my roof don't sound so
good but it could work.

On 3/1/11 8:50 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
[...]

Why not give it a try and let us know how long it takes for your
wife/significant other/dog/neighbor to move? :)

On Mar 1, 9:00*pm, Harryk wrote:
[...]

OK, Semester exam for Frogwatch Fiziks. You have 24 hours to decide
whether or not this idea will work (there is no right or wrong
answer). Regardless of your answer, support it with relevant
calculations. You will be graded on your methodology. SEE, THIS IS
HOW PHYSICS SHOULD BE TAUGHT.
Tim Tim is offline

On Mar 1, 7:50*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
[...]

Wouldn't' a simpler solution be to go tot he back yard with a spade
shovel, strike deep and turn the sod. Take a dump and re-cover paper
and all, next day, different location. That would cut sewer costs and
help your lawn.

In article 1666ae07-a48a-4feb-bc82-
, says...

[...]

What do you do if you live in a condo or apartment building in the city?

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 1 Mar 2011 20:28:38 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

[...]

It works for the dog and Ed ****s more than a family of 4.

You need to buy the high quality dog food. The higher the quality the
less the ****.

jps jps is offline

On Tue, 01 Mar 2011 23:21:01 -0500, wrote:

**** is a natural biodegradable product that nature can deal with. The
problem comes when you have too many assholes in a small area.

rec.boats

On 3/2/2011 4:53 PM, Gene wrote:
On Tue, 1 Mar 2011 17:50:13 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch
wrote:

[...]

Maybe if more of you hadn't acted like **** HEADS, Peggie would still
be here offering advice and information.

Peggy left because of the behavior of some very specific individuals.

We know who they were, and Harry Krause was one of them. Stop painting
the group with your broad brush.

Dealing with H the K, and H the K. TopBassDog General 18 November 29th 09 10:12 PM
Nasa Dealing with a UFO Joe ASA 3 September 20th 06 04:22 AM
Dealing with charted "Magnetic Disturbence Areas" Steve Cruising 2 April 13th 05 05:09 PM
Need advice on dealing with ugly windshield frame [email protected] General 2 November 7th 03 05:38 PM