Default Dealing with H the K, and H the K.

If it is hard to distinguish between the two, then block or ignore
both. That would allow the twins to throw sand in each others faces
with no interruption.

I'm sure they would enjoy and appreciate the extra room in the litter
box.

TopBassDog wrote:
If it is hard to distinguish between the two, then block or ignore
both. That would allow the twins to throw sand in each others faces
with no interruption.

I'm sure they would enjoy and appreciate the extra room in the litter
box.

Yeah, like anyone would want to talk to TopBassDog. This group needs me.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting

On Nov 27, 12:08*pm, H the K wrote:
I am Tosk wrote:
In article 8f2b38a3-49ef-4fed-9415-2b16b11884e8
@g23g2000vbr.googlegroups.com, says...
If it is hard to distinguish between the two, then block or ignore
both. That would allow *the twins to throw sand in each others faces
with no interruption.

I'm sure they would enjoy and appreciate *the extra room in the litter
box.

I think they are all Harry,

Moron.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting
your time by trying to *communicate* with me through rec.boats, because,
well, you are among the permanent members of my dumbfoch dumpster, and I
don't read the vomit you post, except by accident on occasion. As
always, have a nice, simple-minded day.

I second that . Top Bass Dog is just a sock-puppet, anyway.

On Nov 27, 12:15*pm, H the K wrote:
TopBassDog wrote:
If it is hard to distinguish between the two, then block or ignore
both. That would allow *the twins to throw sand in each others faces
with no interruption.

I'm sure they would enjoy and appreciate *the extra room in the litter
box.

Yeah, like anyone would want to talk to TopBassDog. *This group needs me.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting
your time by trying to *communicate* with me through rec.boats, because,
well, you are among the permanent members of my dumbfoch dumpster, and I
don't read the vomit you post, except by accident on occasion. As
always, have a nice, simple-minded day.

You also hear or read nothing about Boats, or Boating, from him anyway.

On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 12:11:44 -0500, Gene
wrote:

On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 08:38:46 -0800 (PST), TopBassDog
wrote:

If it is hard to distinguish between the two, then block or ignore
both. That would allow the twins to throw sand in each others faces
with no interruption.

All these Harrys chasing their hairy tales, my kill file can hardly
keep up.

Nasa Dealing with a UFO Joe ASA 3 September 20th 06 04:22 AM
GW Bush on dealing with "catastrophe" during The First Gore-BushPresidential Debate in 2000 Hoodoo Cruising 0 September 6th 05 04:36 PM
Dealing with charted "Magnetic Disturbence Areas" Steve Cruising 2 April 13th 05 05:09 PM
Need advice on dealing with ugly windshield frame [email protected] General 2 November 7th 03 05:38 PM