Frogwatch[_2_] Frogwatch[_2_] is offline

Default dealing with ****

Maybe there is a better way than just dumping it in the bay. People
keep trying to make solar hot water work but maybe we should instead
use solar collectors to heat ****. Really, liquefy it(a macerator)
and then pump it onto your roof where solar concentrators evaporate
the water (and kills bacteria) and a worm screw gadget feeds the dried
powdered "effluent"into a box. Once a week, a truck comes by and
carries it away for use as fertilizer.
Why is this better than sending it to a "treatment plant"? It avoids
the necessity of running sewage lines and uses on-site resources. A
home could be completely off-grid without a septic tank.
So, how much are we talking about drying anyway? If we all use low
flush and front loading washers, the amount would be well within the
ability of a rooftop solar concentrator. On cloudy days, you'd use
electricity to dry it.
OK, the thought of "a mess of steaming ****" on my roof don't sound so
good but it could work.