Default Canada cleans up 'merican culture

A little late but we'll cleanup 'merican culture one step at a time...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...anti-gay-slur/

YukonBound wrote:
A little late but we'll cleanup 'merican culture one step at a time...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...anti-gay-slur/

Start with that asshole Slammer and then post your off-topic crap.

On Jan 13, 7:25*pm, I am Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

A little late but we'll cleanup 'merican culture one step at a time...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...raits-song-ban...

What a bunch of crybabies... And Dire Straights isn't an American,
they're British you stupid ****!

Poor donnie... he just can't escape looking stupid, can he? LOL!!!

In article ,
says...

It's spelled American, dip****.

On 1/14/11 10:03 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
In article649f5c96-6c17-4148-8f8e-324f79f7b302@
15g2000vbz.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jan 13, 7:25 pm, I am wrote:
In ,
says...

A little late but we'll cleanup 'merican culture one step at a time...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...raits-song-ban...

What a bunch of crybabies... And Dire Straights isn't an American,
they're British you stupid ****!

Poor donnie... he just can't escape looking stupid, can he? LOL!!!

Yeah, that's funny.... He just can't win.

You of all posters here should be the most reluctant to criticize others
on what you perceive as their lack of mental abilities. Absent Loogy
posting under his own "handle" here, you are without question the most
unintellectual participant in rec.boats, at least among the posters who
scribblings I do read. Hell, man, you didn't even have the smarts or
skills to hang onto a manual labor job at a food warehouse.

There isn't enough bandwidth to repost all the examples of your stupidity.

On 1/14/11 10:40 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

In ,
says...

A little late but we'll cleanup 'merican culture one step at a time...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...anti-gay-slur/

It's spelled American, dip****.

He's just being a troll... it is literally all he does now, check his
history.

This from the "Official Troll" of rec.boats? Hell, you not only act like
a troll, you look like one.

On Jan 13, 8:09*pm, L G wrote:
YukonBound wrote:
A little late but we'll cleanup 'merican culture one step at a time...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...raits-song-ban...

Start with that asshole Slammer and then post your off-topic crap.

She dead yet, ****face?

In article 58ca1ea6-7657-4424-a62a-ac31a7a153b9
@k30g2000vbn.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jan 13, 8:09*pm, L G wrote:
YukonBound wrote:
A little late but we'll cleanup 'merican culture one step at a time...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...raits-song-ban...

Start with that asshole Slammer and then post your off-topic crap.

She dead yet, ****face?

Who are you blathering about, idiot?

On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 10:43:22 -0500, Harryk wrote:

On 1/14/11 10:03 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
In article649f5c96-6c17-4148-8f8e-324f79f7b302@
15g2000vbz.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jan 13, 7:25 pm, I am wrote:
In ,
says...

A little late but we'll cleanup 'merican culture one step at a time...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...raits-song-ban...

What a bunch of crybabies... And Dire Straights isn't an American,
they're British you stupid ****!

Poor donnie... he just can't escape looking stupid, can he? LOL!!!

Yeah, that's funny.... He just can't win.

You of all posters here should be the most reluctant to criticize others
on what you perceive as their lack of mental abilities. Absent Loogy
posting under his own "handle" here, you are without question the most
unintellectual participant in rec.boats, at least among the posters who
scribblings I do read. Hell, man, you didn't even have the smarts or
skills to hang onto a manual labor job at a food warehouse.

There isn't enough bandwidth to repost all the examples of your stupidity.

Why would you hang on every word uttered by one you continous call stupid?
Doesn't that say something about you?

I'll bet you $20 you can't go for two weeks without responding to any of
Scotty's posts.

Merican intelligence jps General 0 March 23rd 10 05:21 PM
Corporate culture... H the K[_4_] General 2 October 30th 09 07:37 PM
In mem'ry o' a grate 'merican Frogwatch General 13 March 21st 09 06:04 PM
$$%%^ 'merican boat trailer Don White General 48 November 19th 07 03:30 AM
'Merican Beer... Overproof ASA 62 December 9th 04 02:04 AM