John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Canada cleans up 'merican culture

On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 10:43:22 -0500, Harryk wrote:

On 1/14/11 10:03 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
In article649f5c96-6c17-4148-8f8e-324f79f7b302@
15g2000vbz.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jan 13, 7:25 pm, I am wrote:
In ,
says...

A little late but we'll cleanup 'merican culture one step at a time...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...raits-song-ban...

What a bunch of crybabies... And Dire Straights isn't an American,
they're British you stupid ****!

Poor donnie... he just can't escape looking stupid, can he? LOL!!!

Yeah, that's funny.... He just can't win.

You of all posters here should be the most reluctant to criticize others
on what you perceive as their lack of mental abilities. Absent Loogy
posting under his own "handle" here, you are without question the most
unintellectual participant in rec.boats, at least among the posters who
scribblings I do read. Hell, man, you didn't even have the smarts or
skills to hang onto a manual labor job at a food warehouse.

There isn't enough bandwidth to repost all the examples of your stupidity.

Why would you hang on every word uttered by one you continous call stupid?
Doesn't that say something about you?

I'll bet you $20 you can't go for two weeks without responding to any of
Scotty's posts.