Default Canada cleans up 'merican culture

A little late but we'll cleanup 'merican culture one step at a time...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...anti-gay-slur/

YukonBound wrote:
A little late but we'll cleanup 'merican culture one step at a time...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...anti-gay-slur/

Start with that asshole Slammer and then post your off-topic crap.

On Jan 13, 8:09*pm, L G wrote:
YukonBound wrote:
A little late but we'll cleanup 'merican culture one step at a time...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...raits-song-ban...

Start with that asshole Slammer and then post your off-topic crap.

She dead yet, ****face?

In article 58ca1ea6-7657-4424-a62a-ac31a7a153b9
@k30g2000vbn.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jan 13, 8:09*pm, L G wrote:
YukonBound wrote:
A little late but we'll cleanup 'merican culture one step at a time...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...raits-song-ban...

Start with that asshole Slammer and then post your off-topic crap.

She dead yet, ****face?

Who are you blathering about, idiot?

In article ,
says...

A little late but we'll cleanup 'merican culture one step at a time...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...anti-gay-slur/

It's spelled American, dip****.

On 1/14/11 10:40 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

In ,
says...

A little late but we'll cleanup 'merican culture one step at a time...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...anti-gay-slur/

It's spelled American, dip****.

He's just being a troll... it is literally all he does now, check his
history.

This from the "Official Troll" of rec.boats? Hell, you not only act like
a troll, you look like one.

"Harryk" wrote in message
m...
On 1/14/11 10:40 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

In ,
says...

A little late but we'll cleanup 'merican culture one step at a time...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...anti-gay-slur/

It's spelled American, dip****.

He's just being a troll... it is literally all he does now, check his
history.

This from the "Official Troll" of rec.boats? Hell, you not only act like a
troll, you look like one.

~~ Snerk ~~
He is a funny little mini-man!

In article ,
says...

m...

You're just a short **** bow legged old fart yourself.

"YukonBound" wrote in message

A little late but we'll cleanup 'merican culture one step at a time...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...anti-gay-slur/

Reply:
1984? Freedom?

On Jan 13, 7:25*pm, I am Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

A little late but we'll cleanup 'merican culture one step at a time...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...raits-song-ban...

What a bunch of crybabies... And Dire Straights isn't an American,
they're British you stupid ****!

Poor donnie... he just can't escape looking stupid, can he? LOL!!!

Merican intelligence jps General 0 March 23rd 10 05:21 PM
Corporate culture... H the K[_4_] General 2 October 30th 09 07:37 PM
In mem'ry o' a grate 'merican Frogwatch General 13 March 21st 09 06:04 PM
$$%%^ 'merican boat trailer Don White General 48 November 19th 07 03:30 AM
'Merican Beer... Overproof ASA 62 December 9th 04 02:04 AM