Default Canada cleans up 'merican culture

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article 649f5c96-6c17-4148-8f8e-324f79f7b302@
15g2000vbz.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jan 13, 7:25 pm, I am Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

A little late but we'll cleanup 'merican culture one step at a
time...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...raits-song-ban...

What a bunch of crybabies... And Dire Straights isn't an American,
they're British you stupid ****!

Poor donnie... he just can't escape looking stupid, can he? LOL!!!

Yeah, that's funny.... He just can't win.

--

Ok.. we'll warm up on the Brits and then steady ourselves for your
deviances.

"Harryk" wrote in message
m...
On 1/14/11 10:40 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

In ,
says...

A little late but we'll cleanup 'merican culture one step at a time...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...anti-gay-slur/

It's spelled American, dip****.

He's just being a troll... it is literally all he does now, check his
history.

This from the "Official Troll" of rec.boats? Hell, you not only act like a
troll, you look like one.

~~ Snerk ~~
He is a funny little mini-man!

In article ,
says...

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article 649f5c96-6c17-4148-8f8e-324f79f7b302@
15g2000vbz.googlegroups.com,
says...

On Jan 13, 7:25 pm, I am Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

A little late but we'll cleanup 'merican culture one step at a
time...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...raits-song-ban...

What a bunch of crybabies... And Dire Straights isn't an American,
they're British you stupid ****!

Poor donnie... he just can't escape looking stupid, can he? LOL!!!

Yeah, that's funny.... He just can't win.

--

Ok.. we'll warm up on the Brits and then steady ourselves for your
deviances.

You reply makes no sense.

In article ,
says...

"Harryk" wrote in message
m...
On 1/14/11 10:40 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

In ,
says...

A little late but we'll cleanup 'merican culture one step at a time...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...anti-gay-slur/

It's spelled American, dip****.

He's just being a troll... it is literally all he does now, check his
history.

This from the "Official Troll" of rec.boats? Hell, you not only act like a
troll, you look like one.

~~ Snerk ~~
He is a funny little mini-man!

You're just a short **** bow legged old fart yourself.

"Spoofer" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article 649f5c96-6c17-4148-8f8e-324f79f7b302@
15g2000vbz.googlegroups.com,
says...

On Jan 13, 7:25 pm, I am Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

A little late but we'll cleanup 'merican culture one step at a
time...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...raits-song-ban...

What a bunch of crybabies... And Dire Straights isn't an American,
they're British you stupid ****!

Poor donnie... he just can't escape looking stupid, can he? LOL!!!

Yeah, that's funny.... He just can't win.

--

Ok.. we'll warm up on the Brits and then steady ourselves for your
deviances.

You reply makes no sense.

No, *you reply* makes no sense!

"YukonBound" wrote in message ...

"Spoofer" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article 649f5c96-6c17-4148-8f8e-324f79f7b302@
15g2000vbz.googlegroups.com,
says...

On Jan 13, 7:25 pm, I am Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

A little late but we'll cleanup 'merican culture one step at a
time...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...raits-song-ban...

What a bunch of crybabies... And Dire Straights isn't an American,
they're British you stupid ****!

Poor donnie... he just can't escape looking stupid, can he? LOL!!!

Yeah, that's funny.... He just can't win.

--

Ok.. we'll warm up on the Brits and then steady ourselves for your
deviances.

You reply makes no sense.

No, *you reply* makes no sense!

Are you saying two wrongs make a right?

--
Ziggy®

In article ,
says...

"Spoofer" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article 649f5c96-6c17-4148-8f8e-324f79f7b302@
15g2000vbz.googlegroups.com,
says...

On Jan 13, 7:25 pm, I am Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

A little late but we'll cleanup 'merican culture one step at a
time...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...raits-song-ban...

What a bunch of crybabies... And Dire Straights isn't an American,
they're British you stupid ****!

Poor donnie... he just can't escape looking stupid, can he? LOL!!!

Yeah, that's funny.... He just can't win.

--

Ok.. we'll warm up on the Brits and then steady ourselves for your
deviances.

You reply makes no sense.

No, *you reply* makes no sense!

Nice typo catch. Too bad it's all you have.

On Jan 14, 2:44*pm, "YukonBound" wrote:
"I am Tosk" wrote in l-september.org...

In article 649f5c96-6c17-4148-8f8e-324f79f7b302@
15g2000vbz.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jan 13, 7:25 pm, I am Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

A little late but we'll cleanup 'merican culture one step at a
time...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...raits-song-ban...

What a bunch of crybabies... And Dire Straights isn't an American,
they're British you stupid ****!

Poor donnie... he just can't escape looking stupid, can he? *LOL!!!

Yeah, that's funny.... He just can't win.

--

Ok.. we'll warm up on the Brits and then steady ourselves for your
deviances.

You canucks are too drunk and stoned to clean up *anything*.

Spoofer wrote:
In ,
says...

On Jan 13, 7:25 pm, I am wrote:

In ,
says...

A little late but we'll cleanup 'merican culture one step at a
time...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...raits-song-ban...

What a bunch of crybabies... And Dire Straights isn't an American,
they're British you stupid ****!

Poor donnie... he just can't escape looking stupid, can he? LOL!!!

Yeah, that's funny.... He just can't win.

--

Ok.. we'll warm up on the Brits and then steady ourselves for your
deviances.

You reply makes no sense.

Nothing new. He's not very bright and Harry hasn't fed him his lines.

On Jan 14, 9:42*pm, L G wrote:

Loogy wrote:

I am a first-class asshole with no life. I have nothing better to do
than **** with decent people, and break little girls arms. I
apologize for my recent behavior and
I hope y'all will forgive me. My bitch of a Wife is dying, and I
smoke so much dope that I can't
control my actions. I promise to attend church, find God, and
destroy
my demons forever.After that, I will give everyone a sloppy header,
and promise to swallow.

Loogy The Arm Breaker ( living in hiding)

Merican intelligence jps General 0 March 23rd 10 05:21 PM
Corporate culture... H the K[_4_] General 2 October 30th 09 07:37 PM
In mem'ry o' a grate 'merican Frogwatch General 13 March 21st 09 06:04 PM
$$%%^ 'merican boat trailer Don White General 48 November 19th 07 03:30 AM
'Merican Beer... Overproof ASA 62 December 9th 04 02:04 AM