Default Big surprise in the mail !

I got this today, and had to share it. What a thoughtful person, sending a thank
you letter to her subjects:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Dear American People:

For only the second time in my adult life, I am not ashamed of
my country. I want to thank the hard working American people
for paying $242 thousand dollars plus additional expenses for my
vacation in Spain. My daughter Sasha, several long-time family
friends, my personal staff and various guests had a wonderful
time. Honestly, you just haven't lived until you have stayed in
a $2,500.00 per night suite at a 5-Star luxury hotel. We only
booked 70 rooms for our friends, staff and family. Thank you
also for the use of Air Force 2 and the 70 Secret Service
personnel who tagged along to be sure we were safe and cared for
at all times.

Air Force 2 only used 47,500 gallons of jet fuel for this trip
and carbon emissions were a mere 1,031 tons of CO2. It costs
only $11,500 per hour to operate Air Force 2 and each additional
plane for the other members of our party group. These are only
rough estimates, but they are close (who's counting?). That's
quite a carbon footprint as my good friend Al Gore would say, so
we must ask the American citizens to drive smaller, more fuel
efficient cars and drive less too, so we can lessen our combined
carbon footprint.

I know times are hard and millions of you are struggling to put
food on the table and trying to make ends meet. I do appreciate
your sacrifice and do hope you find work soon. I was really
exhausted after Barack took our family on a luxury vacation in
Maine a few weeks ago. I just had to get away for a few days.
Will write more from Martha's Vineyard where we will spend our
sixth vacation this year with more of our family and friends.

Cordially,
Michelle Obama

--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

"John H" wrote in message
[...]

What a moron you are... racist, liar, moron.. a trifecta

On Aug 31, 5:33*pm, John H wrote:
[...]

Some other spoofing asswipe already posted this drivel.....but you
DIDN'T know that.

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"Harry ?" wrote in message
Show us evidence that any part of this story is a lie, DePlume.

Don't have to...

You had your chance.

Have another look. Maybe you'll change your mind.

Show us evidence that any part of this story is a lie, DePlume.

?

Shirley Sherrod... the Rest of the Story

Date: Saturday, August 7, 2010, 4:10 PM

Remember Andrew Breitbart, the media genius and his brilliant

handling of the ACORN 'hooker'. He skillfully manipulated so

that the corrupt media was forced, against its will, to broadcast

corruption in one of Obama's most powerful political support

groups.

But his handing of that affair is nothing compared to his

brilliant manipulation of the Shirley Sherrod 'white farmer'

scandal. It all began last Monday, July 22, 2010. As the

country watched in horror, Breitbart released a snippet of a

tape on his "Big Government" site which showed an obscure

black female official of the Dept. of Agriculture laughing to a

roomful of NAACP members about how she'd discriminated

against a destitute white farmer and refused to give him the

financial aid he desperately needed.

The black woman was Shirley Sherrod - and almost immediately

she became the center of a firestorm of controversy which

exploded throughout the country.

Within a day of the release of that infamous tape, the head of

the Dept. of Agriculture, spurred on by Obama, demanded -

and received - Sherrod's resignation.
Breitbart had won.

But then seemingly Breitbart's actions began to explode in his

face. As Sherrod screamed in protest, FOX News released the

entire text of her speech last March to the NAACP.

And there on tape Sherrod was shown supposedly repenting of

her racism against a white farmer and instead championing his

fight to win funds to keep his farm afloat.

Within hours of that entire tape being revealed, the entire world

turned against Andrew Breitbart. Conservatives throughout the

country were enraged that he'd endangered their reputations by

releasing a 'doctored' tape. Breitbart, they thundered, had dealt

a fatal blow to the conservative media. We all were horrified at

the clumsiness and stupidity of Breitbart in 'doctoring' a tape to

make a supposedly innocent woman look guilty. But now we

discover we have been as guilty of haste to judgment of Breitbart

as the Dept. of Agriculture was of Ms. Sherrod.

Only now can we realize the real purpose for Breitbart's release

of that tape snippet. It was to allow him to cunningly trick the

media into exposing one of the most shocking examples of

corruption in the federal government - a little known legal

case called "Pigford v. Glickman".

"In 1997, 400 African-American farmers sued the United States

Department of Agriculture, alleging that they had been unfairly

denied USDA loans due to racial discrimination during the

period 1983 to 1997."

The case was entitled "Pigford v. Glickman" and in 1999, the

black farmers won their case.

The government agreed to pay each of them as much as $50,000

to settle their claims. But then on February 23, 2010, something

shocking happened in relation to that original judgment: In

Total silence, the USDA agreed to release more funds to

"Pigford". The amount was a staggering...... $1.25 billion.
This was because the original number of plaintiffs - 400 black

farmers - had now.... swollen in a class action suit to include a

total of 86,000 black farmers throughout America . There was

only one teensy problem: The United States of America doesn't

have 86,000 black farmers. According to accurate and totally

verifiable Official USDA 2007 Census census data, the total

number of black farmers throughout America is only 39,697.
Hmmm... by the Official USDA 1992 Census data the US had

only 18,816 black farmers! Oops!

Well, gosh - how on earth did 39,697 explode into the fraudulent

86,000 claims? And how did $50,000 explode into $1.25 billion?

Well, folks, you'll just have to ask the woman who not only

spearheaded this case because of her position in 1997 at the

"Rural Development Leadership Network" but whose family

received the highest single payout (approximately $13 million)

from that action - Shirley Sherrod.

Oops again!

Yes, folks. It appears that Ms. Sherrod had just unwittingly

exposed herself as the perpetrator of one of the biggest fraud

claims in the United States - a fraud enabled solely because she

screamed racism at the government and cowed them into sub-

mission. And it gets even more interesting. Ms. Sherrod has also

exposed the person who aided and abetted her in this race fraud.

As it turns out, the original judgment of "Pigford v. Glickman"

in 1999 only applied to a total of about 16,000 black farmers.
But.... in 2008, a junior US Senator got a law passed to reopen

the case and allow more black farmers to sue for funds. The

Senator was Barack Obama.

Because this law was passed in dead silence and because the

woman responsible for spearheading it was an obscure USDA

official, American taxpayers did not realize that they had just

been forced in the midst of a worldwide depression to pay out

more than $1.25 billion to settle a race claim. But Breitbart

knew. And last Monday, July 22, 2010, he cleverly laid a trap

which Sherrod - and Obama + his cronies- stumbled headfirst

into which has now resulted in the entire world discovering the

existence of this corrupt financial judgment. for Ms. Sherrod?

Well, she's discovering too late that her cry of 'racism' to the

media which was intended to throw the spotlight on Breitbart

has instead thrown that spotlight on herself - and the huge

corruption. Sherrod has vanished from public view.

But the perpetrator of that law passed in dead silence leading to

unlawful claims & corruption... is still trying to fool all of US.
That's the rest of the story, but where is the media?
This is in response to the WSJ article published July 28, 2010:
"Our Divisive President", by Cadell & Schoen,
Two Democrats, on Obama dividing America on race.
Pass along this new information...

Google and read for yourself "Pigford vs. Glickman"
Pigford vs Glickman

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID

of this Scott?

Date: Saturday, August 7, 2010, 4:10 PM

[...]

My filters must work real good. First evidence I have seen of de-plume
in some time. How many assistants does Michelle have? Grabed this from
the Internet:

Q: Does First Lady Michelle Obama have an "unprecedented" number of
staffers?

A: A spokeswoman for the first lady says that Michelle Obama currently
has a staff of 24. That may indeed be the largest of any first lady, but
Hillary Clinton, with 19 staffers, and Laura Bush with at least 18 and
perhaps more, weren’t far behind.

--
Is government working for you, or are you working for the government?

"John H" wrote in message
[...]

Johnny... just go enjoy your vacation. Your wife deserves it!

Date: Saturday, August 7, 2010, 4:10 PM

[...]

This story is too hot for La Plume to handle. She is duckung it using her
usual "You're a moron" deflection. I'll give her credit though. She's smart
enough not to play her "You're a racist" card.

"Harry ?" wrote in message

This story is too hot for La Plume to handle. *She is duckung it* using
her usual "You're a moron" deflection. I'll give her credit though. She's
smart enough not to play her "You're a racist" card.

So, translate "duckung it"

"Harry ?" wrote in message
Show us evidence that any part of this story is a lie, DePlume.

Don't have to...

You had your chance.

Have another look. Maybe you'll change your mind.

Show us evidence that any part of this story is a lie, DePlume.

Show us evidence that you stopped beating your wife.

Date: Saturday, August 7, 2010, 4:10 PM

[...]

A: A spokeswoman for the first lady says that Michelle Obama currently has
a staff of 24. That may indeed be the largest of any first lady, but
Hillary Clinton, with 19 staffers, and Laura Bush with at least 18 and
perhaps more, weren’t far behind.

--
Is government working for you, or are you working for the government?

You’re a liar as usual:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/firstlady.asp