SAIL LOCO

Default No Bobsprit - Big surprise

I hailed Bobadil at least ten times from 2:20 PM to 2:30 pm.

VHF radios do not work in and out of the matrix.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
The_navigator©

I would hail every 5 minutes for 50 if I was trying to raise a boat. I
mean he could be taking a dump or changing sails... well I know not
changing sails -say blowing up the dinghy/girl friend.

Cheers MC

Capt. Mooron wrote:

What's surprising about that?

CM

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
| You hailed every minute for 10 minutes?
|
| Cheers MC
|
| wrote:
|
| I hailed Bobadil at least ten times from 2:20 PM to 2:30 pm. No response
from
| the great pretender. He had sworn that I would be able to contact him
between
| 12:00 noon, and 6 pm. Obviously, and not at all surprisingly, he was
nowher to
| be found.
|
| He's probably at home right now, furiously editing photos with photoshop
to try
| and prove he sailed to the Thimbles.
|
| BB

Marpa, AIS en Surprise G. van Toornenberg Electronics 1 November 12th 03 04:13 PM
Bobsprit kills hundreds Gilligan ASA 2 August 13th 03 11:22 PM
Bobsprit, The King Bobsprit ASA 2 August 1st 03 10:59 PM
Bobsprit may be a troll . . . Simple Simon ASA 6 July 31st 03 05:15 AM
Bobsprit found washed up on beach dead Simple Simon ASA 12 July 13th 03 05:59 PM