BoatBanter.com

-   -   No Bobsprit - Big surprise (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/17020-re-no-bobsprit-big-surprise.html)

SAIL LOCO August 24th 03 04:39 AM

No Bobsprit - Big surprise

I hailed Bobadil at least ten times from 2:20 PM to 2:30 pm.

VHF radios do not work in and out of the matrix.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

The_navigator© August 24th 03 10:01 PM

No Bobsprit - Big surprise

You hailed every minute for 10 minutes?

Cheers MC

wrote:

I hailed Bobadil at least ten times from 2:20 PM to 2:30 pm. No response from
the great pretender. He had sworn that I would be able to contact him between
12:00 noon, and 6 pm. Obviously, and not at all surprisingly, he was nowher to
be found.

He's probably at home right now, furiously editing photos with photoshop to try
and prove he sailed to the Thimbles.

BB

The_navigator© August 25th 03 04:46 AM

No Bobsprit - Big surprise

I would hail every 5 minutes for 50 if I was trying to raise a boat. I
mean he could be taking a dump or changing sails... well I know not
changing sails -say blowing up the dinghy/girl friend.

Cheers MC

Capt. Mooron wrote:

What's surprising about that?

CM