wrote:

In article6975188f-d461-44f0-bb87-
,
says....

On Aug 18, 11:33 am,
wrote:

On Aug 18, 11:22 am,
wrote:

I've emailed Tosk three times now, asking him to come over
for a play
date, but he keeps saying no.

Advice?

Whats the matter, no one answering your stupid dumbass
questions over
in alt guitar bass, Dougie?

slammer, can you not recognize Harry?

Is that Slammer, the yellow teeth, gayrage performer.. It was
hilarious,
I still have the video of him playing in an actual garage after
bragging
about how they were playing "huge venues" 40 weeks a year!!!
LOL, he is
as good as Harry at making **** up

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

" Playing " in a huge garage? The video in question was me
singing at
my Daughters Wedding at the local Legion Hall. The people in
question
(as STATED) in the video, hadnt played together for 17 years. We
DID
play "huge venues " ....17 years ago. God, you are stupid.. *It
amazes
me you can even tie your own shoes.
You, on the other hand, havent got the chutzpah to show your
ugly face
on You Tube. You'd rather live your sleazy life off the back of
your
Daughter. How gross.
What will you do if she ever gets married, show slide shows of
your
****ty floating messes, or video of you living your life off her
back?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Rowdy Mouse Racing - We live
our lives off
our children s backs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YT - just for giggles, name a "huge venue" where you performed..

In my world, an arena with 2000 people in it, is a huge venue.. Can
you
say you have done the same? I doubt , even if you " payed " 2000
people to stand in one spot, you could get them to listen to you,
turd
spoofer.

Is WAFA's narcissism contagious?

His imagination is... Yellow Teeth is a garage wannabe

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

Well, this " Garage Wannabe " has been steadily playing for the last
30 years. Unlike you, lying about your " Computer Server Company "..

All you have to show us, is how you live your life off the back of
your poor Daughter. She'll be scarred for life...inside AND out.

Default No Response

On Aug 26, 8:05*pm, Larry wrote:
*e#c wrote:
On Aug 25, 8:23 pm, *wrote:

*e#c wrote:

On Aug 24, 10:15 pm, * *wrote:

* *wrote in message

news:TeKdnX4naKbSzunRnZ2dnUVZ_vadnZ2d@giganews .com...

*e#c wrote:

On Aug 23, 7:48 pm, * * *wrote:

*e#c wrote:

On Aug 21, 7:23 pm, * * * *wrote:

*e#c wrote:

On Aug 21, 1:04 am, I am
wrote:

In articleZOGdnbNxyN02tvLRnZ2dnUVZ_sadn...@giganews. com,
says...

*e#c wrote:

On Aug 19, 4:32 pm, * * * * * *wrote:

*e#c wrote:

On Aug 18, 2:17 pm, I am
wrote:

In article6975188f-d461-44f0-bb87-
,
says....

On Aug 18, 11:33 am,
wrote:

On Aug 18, 11:22 am,
wrote:

[...]

In article ,
says...

*e#c wrote:
On Aug 25, 8:23 pm, wrote:

*e#c wrote:

On Aug 24, 10:15 pm, wrote:

wrote in message

*e#c wrote:

On Aug 23, 7:48 pm, wrote:

*e#c wrote:

On Aug 21, 7:23 pm, wrote:

*e#c wrote:

On Aug 21, 1:04 am, I am
wrote:

In articleZOGdnbNxyN02tvLRnZ2dnUVZ_sadn...@giganews. com,
says...

*e#c wrote:

On Aug 19, 4:32 pm, wrote:

*e#c wrote:

On Aug 18, 2:17 pm, I am
wrote:

In article6975188f-d461-44f0-bb87-
,
says....

On Aug 18, 11:33 am,
wrote:

On Aug 18, 11:22 am,
wrote:

[...]

You sit behind your desk, picking the dried pussy mucus off that
disgusting throwback from the 70's mustache of yours.
I see your buddy Larry has NOT supplied the " supposed " link to any
video of me stating I played Stadiums...... He's as full of **** as
you are, Ingersoll.

I never said I had the "link" but I do know it's out there!

Liar.

Want to make a modest wager?

I dont have to wager to know you're a lying piece of
****....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So how does $10,000 sound?

Sounds like you're putting your life savings on the line, counterman.

....and Margaret Kennedy wouldn't like that....... He's STILL a lying
piece of ****.

So are you in or out?

Sorry, asswipe.... I wont take your money. You need all you can
get....Mr...Executive...Vice....President.

You called me a liar. Put up or shut the **** up, yellow teeth.

Hey, Yellow Teeth, me and Don never have proof of anything we claim
about others. Or ourselves for that matter.

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
Hey, Yellow Teeth, me and Don never have proof of anything we claim
about others. Or ourselves for that matter.

Speak for yourself, my simple little spoofer.

On Aug 27, 10:14*am, "YukonBound" wrote:
"Secular Humanist" wrote in message

Hey, Yellow Teeth, me and Don never have proof of anything we claim
about others. Or ourselves for that matter.

Speak for yourself, my simple little spoofer.

Probably Loser Larry again...flexing his " little " muscles.

"*e#c" wrote in message
On Aug 27, 10:14 am, "YukonBound" wrote:
"Secular Humanist" wrote in message

Hey, Yellow Teeth, me and Don never have proof of anything we claim
about others. Or ourselves for that matter.

Speak for yourself, my simple little spoofer.

Probably Loser Larry again...flexing his " little " muscles.

Don't you mean 'playing with his little muscle'... ?

*e#c wrote:
On Aug 26, 8:05 pm, wrote:

*e#c wrote:

On Aug 25, 8:23 pm, wrote:

*e#c wrote:

On Aug 24, 10:15 pm, wrote:

wrote in message

*e#c wrote:

On Aug 23, 7:48 pm, wrote:

*e#c wrote:

On Aug 21, 7:23 pm, wrote:

*e#c wrote:

On Aug 21, 1:04 am, I am
wrote:

In articleZOGdnbNxyN02tvLRnZ2dnUVZ_sadn...@giganews. com,
says...

*e#c wrote:

On Aug 19, 4:32 pm, wrote:

*e#c wrote:

On Aug 18, 2:17 pm, I am
wrote:

In article6975188f-d461-44f0-bb87-
,
says....

On Aug 18, 11:33 am,
wrote:

On Aug 18, 11:22 am,
wrote:

[...]

You're STILL a liar....assgasket !

"assgasket"? What is that in English?

You pussied out. What a surprise.

YukonBound wrote:

"*e#c" wrote in message
On Aug 27, 10:14 am, "YukonBound" wrote:
"Secular Humanist" wrote in message

Hey, Yellow Teeth, me and Don never have proof of anything we claim
about others. Or ourselves for that matter.

Speak for yourself, my simple little spoofer.

Probably Loser Larry again...flexing his " little " muscles.

Don't you mean 'playing with his little muscle'... ?

Did the rest of your dysfunctional family find that as funny as you?

You didn't share it with them? Why not?

Response Thom Stewart ASA 2 December 20th 06 05:16 PM
OT--Great response! NOYB General 10 August 30th 04 03:12 PM
Djirkie doesn't seem to be getting a response.. Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 September 28th 03 02:21 AM
Response Old Nick Boat Building 0 August 12th 03 05:53 AM
malibu response question J.W. Frank General 26 July 11th 03 02:26 AM