NOYB

Default OT--Great response!

KERRY CHALLENGES BUSH TO WEEKLY DEBATES: In Anoka, MN, John Kerry
challenged President Bush to weekly debates on the issues.
Bush Camp response: "There will be a time for debates after the convention,
but during the next few weeks, John Kerry should take the time to finish the
debates with himself."

LOL!

NOYB

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
news
Those debates will be the greatest show in television since Abbot &
Costello's "who's on first" routine.

You mean the Kerry debates against himself? They've already had me ROFLMAO.

Doug Kanter

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
news
Those debates will be the greatest show in television since Abbot &
Costello's "who's on first" routine.

You mean the Kerry debates against himself? They've already had me

ROFLMAO.

Obviously, I was referring to your boy's attempts to keep up with an adult,
without using a script or a teleprompter. You know that's going to be a
disaster. Really, you do.

NOYB

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
news
Those debates will be the greatest show in television since Abbot &
Costello's "who's on first" routine.

You mean the Kerry debates against himself? They've already had me

ROFLMAO.

Obviously, I was referring to your boy's attempts to keep up with an

adult,
without using a script or a teleprompter. You know that's going to be a
disaster. Really, you do.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You guys said the same thing right before Bush trounced
Ann Richards...and then again when he trounced Al Gore.

Doug Kanter

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
news Those debates will be the greatest show in television since Abbot &
Costello's "who's on first" routine.

You mean the Kerry debates against himself? They've already had me

ROFLMAO.

Obviously, I was referring to your boy's attempts to keep up with an

adult,
without using a script or a teleprompter. You know that's going to be a
disaster. Really, you do.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You guys said the same thing right before Bush trounced
Ann Richards...and then again when he trounced Al Gore.

Dream on.

Wayne.B

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 16:44:03 -0400, DSK wrote:
In the 2000 Gore-Bush debates, a lot of people thought Bush won. Not
because what he said made sense, because most of it made none. Rather,
they thought he "won" Bush was amiable and charming.

I thought it was because Gore came across as a naive boy scout out for
a nature hike. Too bad the dems can't find better candidates that can
carry the center.

basskisser

"NOYB" wrote in message link.net...
KERRY CHALLENGES BUSH TO WEEKLY DEBATES: In Anoka, MN, John Kerry
challenged President Bush to weekly debates on the issues.
Bush Camp response: "There will be a time for debates after the convention,
but during the next few weeks, John Kerry should take the time to finish the
debates with himself."

LOL!

You think that is a great response? I think a great response, one that
would come from someone with nothing to hide, would be, *yes*. But,
alas, he's scared.
Cleesturtle1

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 16:54:49 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

LOL!

Yawn...another OT a-hole...

December Great Lakes Cruiser [email protected] General 0 November 30th 03 08:43 PM
GRETTIR'S SAGA (continued) Nik ASA 0 September 19th 03 10:12 PM
Great weekend Paul General 3 September 16th 03 08:30 PM
September Great Lakes Cruiser [email protected] Cruising 0 August 29th 03 04:37 PM