Default No Response

I've emailed Tosk three times now, asking him to come over for a play
date, but he keeps saying no.

Advice?

On Aug 18, 11:22*am, TopBassDog wrote:
I've emailed Tosk three times now, asking him to come over for a play
date, but he keeps saying no.

Advice?

Whats the matter, no one answering your stupid dumbass questions over
in alt guitar bass, Dougie?

On Aug 18, 11:33*am, "*e#c" wrote:
On Aug 18, 11:22*am, TopBassDog wrote:

I've emailed Tosk three times now, asking him to come over for a play
date, but he keeps saying no.

Advice?

Whats the matter, no one answering your stupid dumbass questions over
in alt guitar bass, Dougie?

slammer, can you not recognize Harry?

On Aug 18, 1:17*pm, I am Tosk wrote:
In article 6975188f-d461-44f0-bb87-
, says...

On Aug 18, 11:33*am, "*e#c" wrote:
On Aug 18, 11:22*am, TopBassDog wrote:

I've emailed Tosk three times now, asking him to come over for a play
date, but he keeps saying no.

Advice?

Whats the matter, no one answering your stupid dumbass questions over
in alt guitar bass, Dougie?

slammer, can you not recognize Harry?

Is that Slammer, the yellow teeth, gayrage performer.. It was hilarious,
I still have the video of him playing in an actual garage after bragging
about how they were playing "huge venues" 40 weeks a year!!! LOL, he is
as good as Harry at making **** up

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

Don't forget playing arena's as well.

On Aug 18, 10:22*am, TopBassDog wrote:
I've emailed Tosk three times now, asking him to come over for a play
date, but he keeps saying no.

Advice?

Yes, work harder at friendship. It will do you wonders. I can testify
that it has really payed off with romancing D'Plume.

On Aug 18, 11:33*am, "*e#c" wrote:
On Aug 18, 11:22*am, TopBassDog wrote:

I've emailed Tosk three times now, asking him to come over for a play
date, but he keeps saying no.

Advice?

Whats the matter, no one answering your stupid dumbass questions over
in alt guitar bass, Dougie?

slammer, can you not recognize Harry?

Is that Slammer, the yellow teeth, gayrage performer.. It was hilarious,
I still have the video of him playing in an actual garage after bragging
about how they were playing "huge venues" 40 weeks a year!!! LOL, he is
as good as Harry at making **** up

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

" Playing " in a huge garage? The video in question was me singing at
my Daughters Wedding at the local Legion Hall. The people in question
(as STATED) in the video, hadnt played together for 17 years. We DID
play "huge venues " ....17 years ago. God, you are stupid. It amazes
me you can even tie your own shoes.
You, on the other hand, havent got the chutzpah to show your ugly face
on You Tube. You'd rather live your sleazy life off the back of your
Daughter. How gross.
What will you do if she ever gets married, show slide shows of your
****ty floating messes, or video of you living your life off her back?

Rowdy Mouse Racing - We live our lives off
our children s backs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Aug 18, 11:33*am, "*e#c" wrote:
On Aug 18, 11:22*am, TopBassDog wrote:

I've emailed Tosk three times now, asking him to come over for a play
date, but he keeps saying no.

Advice?

Whats the matter, no one answering your stupid dumbass questions over
in alt guitar bass, Dougie?

slammer, can you not recognize Harry?

Is that Slammer, the yellow teeth, gayrage performer.. It was hilarious,
I still have the video of him playing in an actual garage after bragging
about how they were playing "huge venues" 40 weeks a year!!! LOL, he is
as good as Harry at making **** up

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

Don't forget playing arena's as well.

We played those too. Unlike you, playing "Pool Halls " in Rochester
New York, Dougie.

On Aug 18, 11:33 am, wrote:

On Aug 18, 11:22 am, wrote:

[...]

YT - just for giggles, name a "huge venue" where you performed.

Response Thom Stewart ASA 2 December 20th 06 05:16 PM
OT--Great response! NOYB General 10 August 30th 04 03:12 PM
Djirkie doesn't seem to be getting a response.. Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 September 28th 03 02:21 AM
Response Old Nick Boat Building 0 August 12th 03 05:53 AM
malibu response question J.W. Frank General 26 July 11th 03 02:26 AM