BoatBanter.com

-   -   No Response (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/117410-no-response.html)

TopBassDog August 18th 10 04:22 PM

No Response

I've emailed Tosk three times now, asking him to come over for a play
date, but he keeps saying no.

Advice?

*e#c August 18th 10 04:33 PM

No Response

On Aug 18, 11:22*am, TopBassDog wrote:
I've emailed Tosk three times now, asking him to come over for a play
date, but he keeps saying no.

Advice?

Whats the matter, no one answering your stupid dumbass questions over
in alt guitar bass, Dougie?

John H[_2_] August 18th 10 05:01 PM

No Response

On Aug 18, 11:33*am, "*e#c" wrote:
On Aug 18, 11:22*am, TopBassDog wrote:

I've emailed Tosk three times now, asking him to come over for a play
date, but he keeps saying no.

Advice?

Whats the matter, no one answering your stupid dumbass questions over
in alt guitar bass, Dougie?

slammer, can you not recognize Harry?

I am Tosk August 18th 10 07:17 PM

No Response

In article 6975188f-d461-44f0-bb87-
, says...

On Aug 18, 11:33*am, "*e#c" wrote:
On Aug 18, 11:22*am, TopBassDog wrote:

I've emailed Tosk three times now, asking him to come over for a play
date, but he keeps saying no.

Advice?

Whats the matter, no one answering your stupid dumbass questions over
in alt guitar bass, Dougie?

slammer, can you not recognize Harry?

Is that Slammer, the yellow teeth, gayrage performer.. It was hilarious,
I still have the video of him playing in an actual garage after bragging
about how they were playing "huge venues" 40 weeks a year!!! LOL, he is
as good as Harry at making **** up;)

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

Harry[_5_] August 18th 10 07:32 PM

No Response

In article ,
says...

On Aug 18, 11:33*am, "*e#c" wrote:
On Aug 18, 11:22*am, TopBassDog wrote:

I've emailed Tosk three times now, asking him to come over for a play
date, but he keeps saying no.

Advice?

Whats the matter, no one answering your stupid dumbass questions over
in alt guitar bass, Dougie?

slammer, can you not recognize Harry?

Is that Slammer, the yellow teeth, gayrage performer.. It was hilarious,
I still have the video of him playing in an actual garage after bragging
about how they were playing "huge venues" 40 weeks a year!!! LOL, he is
as good as Harry at making **** up;)

No one is as good as me at telling grand tales of my adventures and what
I own.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID

TopBassDog August 19th 10 04:05 AM

No Response

On Aug 18, 11:33*am, "*e#c" wrote:
On Aug 18, 11:22*am, TopBassDog wrote:

I've emailed Tosk three times now, asking him to come over for a play
date, but he keeps saying no.

Advice?

Whats the matter, no one answering your stupid dumbass questions over
in alt guitar bass, Dougie?

slammer, can you not recognize Harry?

Is that Slammer, the yellow teeth, gayrage performer.. It was hilarious,
I still have the video of him playing in an actual garage after bragging
about how they were playing "huge venues" 40 weeks a year!!! LOL, he is
as good as Harry at making **** up;)

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

Don't forget playing arena's as well.

TopBassDog August 19th 10 04:07 AM

No Response

On Aug 18, 10:22*am, TopBassDog wrote:
I've emailed Tosk three times now, asking him to come over for a play
date, but he keeps saying no.

Advice?

Yes, work harder at friendship. It will do you wonders. I can testify
that it has really payed off with romancing D'Plume.

*e#c August 19th 10 07:10 PM

No Response

On Aug 18, 11:33*am, "*e#c" wrote:
On Aug 18, 11:22*am, TopBassDog wrote:

I've emailed Tosk three times now, asking him to come over for a play
date, but he keeps saying no.

Advice?

Whats the matter, no one answering your stupid dumbass questions over
in alt guitar bass, Dougie?

slammer, can you not recognize Harry?

Is that Slammer, the yellow teeth, gayrage performer.. It was hilarious,
I still have the video of him playing in an actual garage after bragging
about how they were playing "huge venues" 40 weeks a year!!! LOL, he is
as good as Harry at making **** up;)

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

" Playing " in a huge garage? The video in question was me singing at
my Daughters Wedding at the local Legion Hall. The people in question
(as STATED) in the video, hadnt played together for 17 years. We DID
play "huge venues " ....17 years ago. God, you are stupid. It amazes
me you can even tie your own shoes.
You, on the other hand, havent got the chutzpah to show your ugly face
on You Tube. You'd rather live your sleazy life off the back of your
Daughter. How gross.
What will you do if she ever gets married, show slide shows of your
****ty floating messes, or video of you living your life off her back?

Rowdy Mouse Racing - We live our lives off
our children s backs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*e#c August 19th 10 07:11 PM

No Response

On Aug 18, 11:33*am, "*e#c" wrote:
On Aug 18, 11:22*am, TopBassDog wrote:

I've emailed Tosk three times now, asking him to come over for a play
date, but he keeps saying no.

Advice?

Whats the matter, no one answering your stupid dumbass questions over
in alt guitar bass, Dougie?

slammer, can you not recognize Harry?

Is that Slammer, the yellow teeth, gayrage performer.. It was hilarious,
I still have the video of him playing in an actual garage after bragging
about how they were playing "huge venues" 40 weeks a year!!! LOL, he is
as good as Harry at making **** up;)

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!

Don't forget playing arena's as well.

We played those too. Unlike you, playing "Pool Halls " in Rochester
New York, Dougie.

Larry[_28_] August 20th 10 12:32 AM

No Response

On Aug 18, 11:33 am, wrote:

On Aug 18, 11:22 am, wrote:

[...]

YT - just for giggles, name a "huge venue" where you performed.