Default Avoiding taxes....

The Kerry Way!!

"Sen. John Kerry, who has repeatedly voted to raise taxes while in
Congress, dodged a whopping six-figure state tax bill on his new
multimillion-dollar yacht by mooring her in Newport, R.I."

http://bostonherald.com/track/inside...icleid=1269698

Gotta love it.

On 7/23/10 8:44 AM, W1TEF wrote:
The Kerry Way!!

"Sen. John Kerry, who has repeatedly voted to raise taxes while in
Congress, dodged a whopping six-figure state tax bill on his new
multimillion-dollar yacht by mooring her in Newport, R.I."

http://bostonherald.com/track/inside...icleid=1269698

Gotta love it.

Aren't you doing the same thing with your "dockage" in south carolina?

"W1TEF" wrote in message
The Kerry Way!!

"Sen. John Kerry, who has repeatedly voted to raise taxes while in
Congress, dodged a whopping six-figure state tax bill on his new
multimillion-dollar yacht by mooring her in Newport, R.I."

http://bostonherald.com/track/inside...icleid=1269698

Gotta love it.

Another democrat dirtbag in congress.

--
Harold

On 23/07/2010 6:44 AM, W1TEF wrote:
The Kerry Way!!

"Sen. John Kerry, who has repeatedly voted to raise taxes while in
Congress, dodged a whopping six-figure state tax bill on his new
multimillion-dollar yacht by mooring her in Newport, R.I."

http://bostonherald.com/track/inside...icleid=1269698

Gotta love it.

Taxes are for the sheep. That is why Obama/democrats are looking at a
VAT. Gets everyone everywhere. Unless of course you have the money to
shop outside of the US.

--

Government has liberals, idealists and lawyers, but where is the common
sense?

On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 09:40:33 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 23/07/2010 6:44 AM, W1TEF wrote:
The Kerry Way!!

"Sen. John Kerry, who has repeatedly voted to raise taxes while in
Congress, dodged a whopping six-figure state tax bill on his new
multimillion-dollar yacht by mooring her in Newport, R.I."

http://bostonherald.com/track/inside...icleid=1269698

Gotta love it.

Taxes are for the sheep. That is why Obama/democrats are looking at a
VAT. Gets everyone everywhere. Unless of course you have the money to
shop outside of the US.

Dude - don't you just hate it when the rich stick it to the rest of us
by not paying taxes?

I mean - like - I see it all the time here. :)

wrote:

On 23/07/2010 6:44 AM, W1TEF wrote:
The Kerry Way!!

"Sen. John Kerry, who has repeatedly voted to raise taxes while in
Congress, dodged a whopping six-figure state tax bill on his new
multimillion-dollar yacht by mooring her in Newport, R.I."

http://bostonherald.com/track/inside...icleid=1269698

Gotta love it.

Taxes are for the sheep. That is why Obama/democrats are looking at a
VAT. Gets everyone everywhere. Unless of course you have the money to
shop outside of the US.

Dude - don't you just hate it when the rich stick it to the rest of us
by not paying taxes?

I mean - like - I see it all the time here. :)

DC is corrupt, no argument there. Voting for Obama just made it worse.

wrote:

[...]

Taxes are for the little people, Dems do not pay taxes.
jps jps is offline

wrote:

[...]

You think there are more rich Ds than Rs?

Cite please.

My bet is you're talkin' outcher arse.

On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 09:03:47 -0400, "Harold"
wrote:

"W1TEF" wrote in message
.. .
The Kerry Way!!

"Sen. John Kerry, who has repeatedly voted to raise taxes while in
Congress, dodged a whopping six-figure state tax bill on his new
multimillion-dollar yacht by mooring her in Newport, R.I."

http://bostonherald.com/track/inside...icleid=1269698

Gotta love it.

Another democrat dirtbag in congress.

since when is tax avoidance illegal or immoral?

wrote:

On 23/07/2010 6:44 AM, W1TEF wrote:
The Kerry Way!!

"Sen. John Kerry, who has repeatedly voted to raise taxes while in
Congress, dodged a whopping six-figure state tax bill on his new
multimillion-dollar yacht by mooring her in Newport, R.I."

http://bostonherald.com/track/inside...icleid=1269698

Gotta love it.

Taxes are for the sheep. That is why Obama/democrats are looking at a
VAT.

hmmm....so you say. of course, he was gonna confiscate guns, too...

how'd that work out?