BoatBanter.com

-   -   Avoiding taxes.... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/116695-avoiding-taxes.html)

W1TEF[_3_] July 23rd 10 01:44 PM

Avoiding taxes....

The Kerry Way!!

"Sen. John Kerry, who has repeatedly voted to raise taxes while in
Congress, dodged a whopping six-figure state tax bill on his new
multimillion-dollar yacht by mooring her in Newport, R.I."

http://bostonherald.com/track/inside...icleid=1269698

Gotta love it.

Harry  July 23rd 10 01:54 PM

Avoiding taxes....

On 7/23/10 8:44 AM, W1TEF wrote:
The Kerry Way!!

"Sen. John Kerry, who has repeatedly voted to raise taxes while in
Congress, dodged a whopping six-figure state tax bill on his new
multimillion-dollar yacht by mooring her in Newport, R.I."

http://bostonherald.com/track/inside...icleid=1269698

Gotta love it.

Aren't you doing the same thing with your "dockage" in south carolina?

Harold[_3_] July 23rd 10 02:03 PM

Avoiding taxes....

"W1TEF" wrote in message
The Kerry Way!!

"Sen. John Kerry, who has repeatedly voted to raise taxes while in
Congress, dodged a whopping six-figure state tax bill on his new
multimillion-dollar yacht by mooring her in Newport, R.I."

http://bostonherald.com/track/inside...icleid=1269698

Gotta love it.

Another democrat dirtbag in congress.

--
Harold

Canuck57[_9_] July 23rd 10 04:40 PM

Avoiding taxes....

On 23/07/2010 6:44 AM, W1TEF wrote:
The Kerry Way!!

"Sen. John Kerry, who has repeatedly voted to raise taxes while in
Congress, dodged a whopping six-figure state tax bill on his new
multimillion-dollar yacht by mooring her in Newport, R.I."

http://bostonherald.com/track/inside...icleid=1269698

Gotta love it.

Taxes are for the sheep. That is why Obama/democrats are looking at a
VAT. Gets everyone everywhere. Unless of course you have the money to
shop outside of the US.

--

Government has liberals, idealists and lawyers, but where is the common
sense?

W1TEF[_3_] July 23rd 10 04:49 PM

Avoiding taxes....

On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 09:40:33 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 23/07/2010 6:44 AM, W1TEF wrote:
The Kerry Way!!

"Sen. John Kerry, who has repeatedly voted to raise taxes while in
Congress, dodged a whopping six-figure state tax bill on his new
multimillion-dollar yacht by mooring her in Newport, R.I."

http://bostonherald.com/track/inside...icleid=1269698

Gotta love it.

Taxes are for the sheep. That is why Obama/democrats are looking at a
VAT. Gets everyone everywhere. Unless of course you have the money to
shop outside of the US.

Dude - don't you just hate it when the rich stick it to the rest of us
by not paying taxes?

I mean - like - I see it all the time here. :)

Canuck57[_9_] July 23rd 10 05:04 PM

Avoiding taxes....

wrote:

On 23/07/2010 6:44 AM, W1TEF wrote:
The Kerry Way!!

"Sen. John Kerry, who has repeatedly voted to raise taxes while in
Congress, dodged a whopping six-figure state tax bill on his new
multimillion-dollar yacht by mooring her in Newport, R.I."

http://bostonherald.com/track/inside...icleid=1269698

Gotta love it.

Taxes are for the sheep. That is why Obama/democrats are looking at a
VAT. Gets everyone everywhere. Unless of course you have the money to
shop outside of the US.

Dude - don't you just hate it when the rich stick it to the rest of us
by not paying taxes?

I mean - like - I see it all the time here. :)

DC is corrupt, no argument there. Voting for Obama just made it worse.

Frogwatch[_2_] July 23rd 10 05:15 PM

Avoiding taxes....

wrote:

[...]

Taxes are for the little people, Dems do not pay taxes.

jps July 23rd 10 06:06 PM

Avoiding taxes....

wrote:

[...]

You think there are more rich Ds than Rs?

Cite please.

My bet is you're talkin' outcher arse.

bpuharic July 23rd 10 08:05 PM

Avoiding taxes....

On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 09:03:47 -0400, "Harold"
wrote:

"W1TEF" wrote in message
.. .
The Kerry Way!!

"Sen. John Kerry, who has repeatedly voted to raise taxes while in
Congress, dodged a whopping six-figure state tax bill on his new
multimillion-dollar yacht by mooring her in Newport, R.I."

http://bostonherald.com/track/inside...icleid=1269698

Gotta love it.

Another democrat dirtbag in congress.

since when is tax avoidance illegal or immoral?

bpuharic July 23rd 10 08:06 PM

Avoiding taxes....

wrote:

On 23/07/2010 6:44 AM, W1TEF wrote:
The Kerry Way!!

"Sen. John Kerry, who has repeatedly voted to raise taxes while in
Congress, dodged a whopping six-figure state tax bill on his new
multimillion-dollar yacht by mooring her in Newport, R.I."

http://bostonherald.com/track/inside...icleid=1269698

Gotta love it.

Taxes are for the sheep. That is why Obama/democrats are looking at a
VAT.

hmmm....so you say. of course, he was gonna confiscate guns, too...

how'd that work out?