Default Avoiding taxes....

On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 10:04:58 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 23/07/2010 9:49 AM, W1TEF wrote:
On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 09:40:33 -0600,
wrote:

On 23/07/2010 6:44 AM, W1TEF wrote:
The Kerry Way!!

"Sen. John Kerry, who has repeatedly voted to raise taxes while in
Congress, dodged a whopping six-figure state tax bill on his new
multimillion-dollar yacht by mooring her in Newport, R.I."

http://bostonherald.com/track/inside...icleid=1269698

Gotta love it.

Taxes are for the sheep. That is why Obama/democrats are looking at a
VAT. Gets everyone everywhere. Unless of course you have the money to
shop outside of the US.

Dude - don't you just hate it when the rich stick it to the rest of us
by not paying taxes?

I mean - like - I see it all the time here. :)

DC is corrupt, no argument there. Voting for Obama just made it worse.

yeah. he's black

On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 09:15:48 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Taxes are for the little people, Dems do not pay taxes.

funny that the GOP gave the rich the biggest tax cut in history...

On Jul 23, 3:13*pm, jps wrote:
On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 14:18:26 -0400, wrote:
On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 10:06:50 -0700, jps wrote:

You think there are more rich Ds than Rs?

Just the ones with power, like Senators and presidents.
I am sure a lot more poor people believe Democrats are helping them
but if you can believe the chart Bob is selling this week, the "middle
class" got screwed as badly in the 90s as they did in the 2000s.

Oh, come on. *Those are the second and third tier sock puppets who do
the bidding of the truly powerful.

They write and pass laws to protect wealth and put systems in place to
ensure that the wealthy aren't disturbed.

My bet is that wealthy Ds are far more likely to accept a raise in
taxes than their Republican counterparts.

And my contention is that there are far fewer truly wealthy Ds than
Rs.

It is well known that Dems get more of their money from rich people
whereas the Repubs get theirs from small individual donations. Dems
are the party of the rich and the party of the parasitical overpaid
govt employees.
Look at how many of the Obama appointees illegally avoided paying
taxes until they were appointed. Then they were allowed to just pay a
few fines. Fat chance of that happening to anybody else. Dems
believe in taxing the poor and because they are rich they can afford
to pay tax advisors to avoid paying taxes.
All taxpayers are equal but some are more equal than others.
Democrats are the party of the rich.

On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 12:36:15 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

It is well known that Dems get more of their money from rich people
whereas the Repubs get theirs from small individual donations

dont know if this is true but it's a fact there are more conservatives
than liberals. of course, mencken once said 'not all conservatives are
stupid people, but most stupid people are conservatives'

.. Dems
are the party of the rich and the party of the parasitical overpaid
govt employees.

hmmm...i suppose that's why in the last 30 years, 22 years have had
republiccan presidents.

e. Dems
believe in taxing the poor and because they are rich they can afford
to pay tax advisors to avoid paying taxes.

rather strange in that bush enacted tax cuts in 2003 and 2007 that
went to the rich...as did reagan. and the central position of the
GOP's platform on taxes is capital gains tax cuts

which go to the rich

so you're wrong. but, have no fear. rush will make up another lie you
can bull**** people with

All taxpayers are equal but some are more equal than others.
Democrats are the party of the rich.

fine. you go show me where the dems have proposed capital gains tax
cuts in their party platform, OK?

On Jul 23, 5:50*pm, jps wrote:
On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 15:47:11 -0400, wrote:
On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 12:13:19 -0700, jps wrote:

On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 14:18:26 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 10:06:50 -0700, jps wrote:

You think there are more rich Ds than Rs?

Just the ones with power, like Senators and presidents.
I am sure a lot more poor people believe Democrats are helping them
but if you can believe the chart Bob is selling this week, the "middle
class" got screwed as badly in the 90s as they did in the 2000s.

Oh, come on. *Those are the second and third tier sock puppets who do
the bidding of the truly powerful.

They write and pass laws to protect wealth and put systems in place to
ensure that the wealthy aren't disturbed.

My bet is that wealthy Ds are far more likely to accept a raise in
taxes than their Republican counterparts.

It certainly wouldn't be Kerry would it?

Singling out one example is silly and you know it.

Who (in this group especially) wouldn't want to avoid paying excise
tax on a boat purchase if they could do so by mooring the vessel in a
nearby state? *That's a ****load of moorage prepaid.

Being a Democrat doesn't obligate you to run towards paying taxes.

Being *a Republican does obligate you to tilt the tax structure
towards favoring the wealthy.

It is a simple case of hypocrisy, wanting other people to pay taxes he
is not willing to pay. This is the way of liberalism.

On Jul 23, 6:32*pm, Frogwatch wrote:

[...]

It is just like Gore lecturing on our "carbon footprint" while his is
64X that of the average person.
jps jps is offline

On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 15:32:49 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

On Jul 23, 5:50*pm, jps wrote:
[...]

You are so dishonest.

Based on your polar viewpoint, I'd be completely justified in assuming
that the conservative "way" is to not pay anything at all.

If you were stupid, I'd think your assumptions dubious.

Since I know you're not stupid, you are simply dishonest.