Default ah, yes, the latest on my company 401K

On 18/07/2010 7:31 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"Harry " wrote in message
On 7/18/10 5:55 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"Canuck57" wrote in message
On 18/07/2010 10:37 AM, bpuharic wrote:
Hell, it's only down 10% for the year! A wonderful success story.
just think, if GWB had his way, social security could have the same
success my 401K is having.

wall street just keeps giving it to the american people...and taking
it...

Still think you shoudl fire your manager. I am up 4%. I know, pretty
bad compared to last year as I was up almost 30%. Lean times.

--

Government has liberals, idealists and lawyers, but where is the
common sense?

Dumb investor is what Occam's razor would say.

Canuck's investment portfolio is up 4%, or 40 cents...Canadian.

Hey, he's RICH beyond his wildest dreams!!

Sort of, it was a good week last week, $35k++. But admit, last week was
good. Capital gains too, sweet. And you? Pretty bad when my
accountant called me up and asked me why do I work... and you are still
looking for work.

Best part about being a get off your ass as a conservative-libertarian,
is I didn't spend 30+ years waiting for government to cover my ass. And
now get the rewards while people like you are suffering from envy and
greed myopia.

Since reasoning with you is a waste of time, I laugh at you.
--

Government has liberals, idealists and lawyers, but where is the common
sense?

On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 19:50:30 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

Best part about being a get off your ass as a conservative-libertarian,
is I didn't spend 30+ years waiting for government to cover my ass. And
now get the rewards while people like you are suffering from envy and
greed myopia.

Since reasoning with you is a waste of time, I laugh at you.

IOW he thinks 100M middle class americans are lazy.

yep. he's right wing alright

wrote:

Best part about being a get off your ass as a conservative-libertarian,
is I didn't spend 30+ years waiting for government to cover my ass. And
now get the rewards while people like you are suffering from envy and
greed myopia.

Since reasoning with you is a waste of time, I laugh at you.

IOW he thinks 100M middle class americans are lazy.

yep. he's right wing alright

I would say lethargic, but lazy will do. Many like you waste time and
energy blaming Bush when you should be learning how to manage your own
money.

Sooner or later you will realize Bush and Obama are just chess pieces on
the board game called life. All you have to do is figure out how the
game is going and profit.

Too many people also drunk on debt. Including government.

Here is rule one of being truly "rich". (as opposed to paper tigers)

1) Get out of debt as fast as possible. Debt, especially if misused is
evil to your wealth.
--

Government has liberals, idealists and lawyers, but where is the common
sense?

wrote:

IOW he thinks 100M middle class americans are lazy.

yep. he's right wing alright

I would say lethargic, but lazy will do. Many like you waste time and
energy blaming Bush when you should be learning how to manage your own
money.

now the right wng blames 100M americans...not the rich folks on wall
street...in spite of the fact it was wall street NOT main street that
sucked 14 trillion out of the economy in the last 2 years

Sooner or later you will realize Bush and Obama are just chess pieces on
the board game called life. All you have to do is figure out how the
game is going and profit.

gee. buy low. sell high. what a genius

Too many people also drunk on debt. Including government.

the reason middle class american is drunk on debt is we havent had a
pay increase in 10 years. middle class wages havent increased in 10
years as the rich took ALL of the productivity increase in the last 10
years for themselves and gave NONE of it in pay increases.

that's why the middle class isnt spending you mmoron

wrote:

[...]

Why don't you drop your ISP and get another job, eh?

wrote:

[...]

You mean you haven't. I have had raises 9 out of 10 years. In factt,
just got a 5.9% raise in the last year!

But with your attitude, I can see why you didn't get a raise.

"Canuck57" wrote in message
[...]

You're a congenital liar. You haven't made $35K in your entire life. You
don't have an accountant, unless you count your right hand when it isn't
busy with other things.

Best part about being a get off your ass as a conservative-libertarian, is
I didn't spend 30+ years waiting for government to cover my ass. And now
get the rewards while people like you are suffering from envy and greed
myopia.

Since reasoning with you is a waste of time, I laugh at you.

You wouldn't know "reasoning" if it bit you. Feel free to laugh, but try not
to mix it with tears.

"Canuck57" wrote in message
[...]

You wish. Keep voting Obama, as it helps keep those democrats screwing
up the economy for my profit.

Look at this one, wouldn't it have been sweet to be in at say 75 cents
to $1.25? see the little jump at the end?

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=U...=0;logscale=on

But too late for this one. But a lovely ride. See October/November
low, that was when Obama looked like he was going to win and did...
sweet. So did I. And only one of many... Oh-bama!!!

Best part about being a get off your ass as a
conservative-libertarian, is I didn't spend 30+ years waiting for
government to cover my ass. And now get the rewards while people like
you are suffering from envy and greed myopia.

Since reasoning with you is a waste of time, I laugh at you.

You wouldn't know "reasoning" if it bit you. Feel free to laugh, but try
not to mix it with tears.

Haven't got a job yet?

"Canuck57" wrote in message
[...]

Haven't got a brain yet? Don't worry. It won't happen.

Obama and the SEIU want to nationalize your 401K Frogwatch[_2_] General 20 March 27th 10 04:51 PM
( OT) Known by the company you keep Jim, General 24 April 27th 05 05:30 PM
Known by the company you keep Jack Goff General 14 April 23rd 05 07:10 PM
3 company 2 [email protected] ASA 8 December 6th 04 11:00 PM
looking for company Js9073 General 11 December 28th 03 11:47 PM