Default ah, yes, the latest on my company 401K

Hell, it's only down 10% for the year! A wonderful success story.
just think, if GWB had his way, social security could have the same
success my 401K is having.

wall street just keeps giving it to the american people...and taking
it...

On 18/07/2010 10:37 AM, bpuharic wrote:
Hell, it's only down 10% for the year! A wonderful success story.
just think, if GWB had his way, social security could have the same
success my 401K is having.

wall street just keeps giving it to the american people...and taking
it...

Still think you shoudl fire your manager. I am up 4%. I know, pretty
bad compared to last year as I was up almost 30%. Lean times.

--

Government has liberals, idealists and lawyers, but where is the common
sense?

"Canuck57" wrote in message
On 18/07/2010 10:37 AM, bpuharic wrote:
Hell, it's only down 10% for the year! A wonderful success story.
just think, if GWB had his way, social security could have the same
success my 401K is having.

wall street just keeps giving it to the american people...and taking
it...

Still think you shoudl fire your manager. I am up 4%. I know, pretty bad
compared to last year as I was up almost 30%. Lean times.

--

Government has liberals, idealists and lawyers, but where is the common
sense?

Dumb investor is what Occam's razor would say.

On 7/18/10 5:55 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"Canuck57" wrote in message
On 18/07/2010 10:37 AM, bpuharic wrote:
Hell, it's only down 10% for the year! A wonderful success story.
just think, if GWB had his way, social security could have the same
success my 401K is having.

wall street just keeps giving it to the american people...and taking
it...

Still think you shoudl fire your manager. I am up 4%. I know, pretty
bad compared to last year as I was up almost 30%. Lean times.

--

Government has liberals, idealists and lawyers, but where is the
common sense?

Dumb investor is what Occam's razor would say.

Canuck's investment portfolio is up 4%, or 40 cents...Canadian.

"Canuck57" wrote in message
On 18/07/2010 10:37 AM, bpuharic wrote:
Hell, it's only down 10% for the year! A wonderful success story.
just think, if GWB had his way, social security could have the same
success my 401K is having.

wall street just keeps giving it to the american people...and taking
it...

Still think you shoudl fire your manager. I am up 4%. I know, pretty
bad compared to last year as I was up almost 30%. Lean times.

--

Government has liberals, idealists and lawyers, but where is the
common sense?

Dumb investor is what Occam's razor would say.

Canuck's investment portfolio is up 4%, or 40 cents...Canadian.

Hey, he's RICH beyond his wildest dreams!!

"Canuck57" wrote in message
On 18/07/2010 10:37 AM, bpuharic wrote:
Hell, it's only down 10% for the year! A wonderful success story.
just think, if GWB had his way, social security could have the same
success my 401K is having.

wall street just keeps giving it to the american people...and taking
it...

Still think you shoudl fire your manager. I am up 4%. I know, pretty
bad compared to last year as I was up almost 30%. Lean times.

--

Government has liberals, idealists and lawyers, but where is the
common sense?

Dumb investor is what Occam's razor would say.

Canuck's investment portfolio is up 4%, or 40 cents...Canadian.

Hey, he's RICH beyond his wildest dreams!!

Sort of, it was a good week last week, $35k++. But admit, last week was
good. Capital gains too, sweet. And you? Pretty bad when my
accountant called me up and asked me why do I work... and you are still
looking for work.

Best part about being a get off your ass as a conservative-libertarian,
is I didn't spend 30+ years waiting for government to cover my ass. And
now get the rewards while people like you are suffering from envy and
greed myopia.

Since reasoning with you is a waste of time, I laugh at you.
--

Government has liberals, idealists and lawyers, but where is the common
sense?

On 18/07/2010 10:37 AM, bpuharic wrote:
Hell, it's only down 10% for the year! A wonderful success story.
just think, if GWB had his way, social security could have the same
success my 401K is having.

wall street just keeps giving it to the american people...and taking
it...

If you trust some 401K plan operator there is the mistake. Might I
suggest learning how to invest it yourself? Takes years to get
reasonably good at it but the payout 10 years down the road is quite good.

--

Government has liberals, idealists and lawyers, but where is the common
sense?

Obama and the SEIU want to nationalize your 401K Frogwatch[_2_] General 20 March 27th 10 04:51 PM
( OT) Known by the company you keep Jim, General 24 April 27th 05 05:30 PM
Known by the company you keep Jack Goff General 14 April 23rd 05 07:10 PM
3 company 2 [email protected] ASA 8 December 6th 04 11:00 PM
looking for company Js9073 General 11 December 28th 03 11:47 PM