Default Obama and the SEIU want to nationalize your 401K

Now they have taken over health care, their next target will be to
nationalize your 401K. Some of you may remember that right after the
election I said they would do this because ti is the only available
pool of money. What they are proposing is a mandatory contribution by
employees into a govt managed retirement program. Basically, this is
a way to take the money you are currently investing in a 401K and
replace it with worthless T-bills backed by govt debt.
hk hk is offline

On 3/26/10 11:10 AM, Frogwatch wrote:
Now they have taken over health care, their next target will be to
nationalize your 401K. Some of you may remember that right after the
election I said they would do this because ti is the only available
pool of money. What they are proposing is a mandatory contribution by
employees into a govt managed retirement program. Basically, this is
a way to take the money you are currently investing in a 401K and
replace it with worthless T-bills backed by govt debt.

As opposed to worthless stock?

You really need a psych exam, froggy. Need a referral?

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.

On Mar 26, 11:22*am, hk wrote:
On 3/26/10 11:10 AM, Frogwatch wrote:

Now they have taken over health care, their next target will be to
nationalize your 401K. *Some of you may remember that right after the
election I said they would do this because ti is the only available
pool of money. *What they are proposing is a mandatory contribution by
employees into a govt managed retirement program. *Basically, this is
a way to take the money you are currently investing in a 401K and
replace it with worthless T-bills backed by govt debt.

As opposed to worthless stock?

You really need a psych exam, froggy. *Need a referral?

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.

MY 401K is back to where it was 3 years ago.
hk hk is offline

On 3/26/10 11:24 AM, Frogwatch wrote:
On Mar 26, 11:22 am, wrote:
On 3/26/10 11:10 AM, Frogwatch wrote:

Now they have taken over health care, their next target will be to
nationalize your 401K. Some of you may remember that right after the
election I said they would do this because ti is the only available
pool of money. What they are proposing is a mandatory contribution by
employees into a govt managed retirement program. Basically, this is
a way to take the money you are currently investing in a 401K and
replace it with worthless T-bills backed by govt debt.

As opposed to worthless stock?

You really need a psych exam, froggy. Need a referral?

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.

MY 401K is back to where it was 3 years ago.

Well, then, perhaps you can afford to buy a new yacht club flag for that
hulk of a crapped out boat of yours. P.S. Get a psych exam and pay a lot
less attention to those crazier than you are loonitarian sites.

On Mar 26, 11:22 am, wrote:
[...]

Forgive me Froggy. I recently had my meds adjusted and as you can see I
have taken a turn for the worse. Don't ever trust a family member with
your mental health. You see where it got me.
Again, I'm so sorry for being such a flaming asshole.

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 08:10:11 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Now they have taken over health care, their next target will be to
nationalize your 401K.

too late. wall street and the bush mafia already stole it.

Some of you may remember that right after the
election I said they would do this because ti is the only available
pool of money. What they are proposing is a mandatory contribution by
employees into a govt managed retirement program. Basically, this is
a way to take the money you are currently investing in a 401K and
replace it with worthless T-bills backed by govt debt.

gee is this like the program bush proposed to dump social security and
make people contribute to lehman bros, goldman sachs, etc?

how'd those firms do last year?

jps jps is offline

wrote:

Now they have taken over health care, their next target will be to
nationalize your 401K.

too late. wall street and the bush mafia already stole it.

Some of you may remember that right after the
election I said they would do this because ti is the only available
pool of money. What they are proposing is a mandatory contribution by
employees into a govt managed retirement program. Basically, this is
a way to take the money you are currently investing in a 401K and
replace it with worthless T-bills backed by govt debt.

gee is this like the program bush proposed to dump social security and
make people contribute to lehman bros, goldman sachs, etc?

how'd those firms do last year?

One of them was very successful at skimming suckers.

Heard their bonuses are destined to be just as fat as last year.

Scum.

wrote:

Now they have taken over health care, their next target will be to
nationalize your 401K.

too late. wall street and the bush mafia already stole it.

Some of you may remember that right after the
election I said they would do this because ti is the only available
pool of money. *What they are proposing is a mandatory contribution by
employees into a govt managed retirement program. *Basically, this is
a way to take the money you are currently investing in a 401K and
replace it with worthless T-bills backed by govt debt.

gee is this like the program bush proposed to dump social security and
make people contribute to lehman bros, goldman sachs, etc?

how'd those firms do last year?

One of them was very successful at skimming suckers.

Heard their bonuses are destined to be just as fat as last year.

Scum.

Typical of bpuharic to not be able to understand that "voluntary"
means "not required". See bpuharic, nobody was going to "make"
anybody send any of their SS money anywhere. Whaddaya 'spect from the
"reality challenged" party.

On 26/03/2010 9:10 AM, Frogwatch wrote:
Now they have taken over health care, their next target will be to
nationalize your 401K. Some of you may remember that right after the
election I said they would do this because ti is the only available
pool of money. What they are proposing is a mandatory contribution by
employees into a govt managed retirement program. Basically, this is
a way to take the money you are currently investing in a 401K and
replace it with worthless T-bills backed by govt debt.

More hidious than that.

If you watch the markets like I do, virtually every bank and government
is trying to borrow low interest money as quickly as they can. The math
is simple. And idealistic but factually correct example.

Say I loan the government $100,000 in T-bills. I get say 1% interest
per year.

Next, governments print so much ponzi funny money the currency collapses
causing inflation. Say 33.34% per year for 3 years. People get 15%
raises in the same period, about 1/2 of inflation.

Now say before inflation you had $100,000 and it would purchase 1/3rd of
a $300,000 homes build cost. Now it only buys 1/5th of the same home in
a crappy economy.

But after inflation the home costs say $500,000 and you only have
$103,000... the cash lost purchasing value big time. But the government
revenues are increasing by at least 15%. Fewer low class welshers turn
in keys as rents go up.

This is a dirty debtor trick, trying to devalue the value of debt with
inflation. Trouble is that it isn't working the way democriter congress
thought it would. It caused a depression. And the Chinese are onto
this being they hold so much US government debt.

Lets face it, the US government is bankrupt just like GM, no hope in
every paying off it's currency debt. Not a hope in hell short of
slashing 1/2 of the federal government spending.

So what does Obama do to destroy the economy futher, more debt and
bigger government. He might not be an anti-christ, but the next best
thing too one.

--
--------------
Politicians don't provide anything, the tax payers do.

On 26/03/2010 9:24 AM, Frogwatch wrote:
On Mar 26, 11:22 am, wrote:
On 3/26/10 11:10 AM, Frogwatch wrote:

Now they have taken over health care, their next target will be to
nationalize your 401K. Some of you may remember that right after the
election I said they would do this because ti is the only available
pool of money. What they are proposing is a mandatory contribution by
employees into a govt managed retirement program. Basically, this is
a way to take the money you are currently investing in a 401K and
replace it with worthless T-bills backed by govt debt.

As opposed to worthless stock?

You really need a psych exam, froggy. Need a referral?

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.

MY 401K is back to where it was 3 years ago.

My IRA is higher than it ever has been by a signifigant amount. My
grandfather once said a depression is a once in a lifetime opportunity
for the prepared. Was he right. I should hank th eliberal ponzi money
pigs in DC for the opportunity of a lifetime.

--
Politicians don't provide anything, the tax payers do.

Obama can't seem to get anything right. Harry[_2_] General 18 February 9th 10 02:03 AM
SEIU CalifBill General 10 December 15th 08 01:37 PM
Hey, Obama! Ban THIS! Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] ASA 3 December 5th 08 03:32 PM
Obama and your Wallet - Was: What is 200 + 77? Answer:President Obama SilentOtto General 3 November 9th 08 10:29 PM
Obama and your Wallet - Was: What is 200 + 77? Answer: President Obama Joe[_5_] General 21 November 9th 08 10:16 PM