Default Obama and the SEIU want to nationalize your 401K

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 16:35:40 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

On Mar 26, 3:09*pm, jps wrote:
On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 17:55:36 -0400, bpuharic wrote:
On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 08:10:11 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Now they have taken over health care, their next target will be to
nationalize your 401K.

too late. wall street and the bush mafia already stole it.

Some of you may remember that right after the
election I said they would do this because ti is the only available
pool of money. *What they are proposing is a mandatory contribution by
employees into a govt managed retirement program. *Basically, this is
a way to take the money you are currently investing in a 401K and
replace it with worthless T-bills backed by govt debt.

gee is this like the program bush proposed to dump social security and
make people contribute to lehman bros, goldman sachs, etc?

how'd those firms do last year?

One of them was very successful at skimming suckers.

Heard their bonuses are destined to be just as fat as last year.

Scum.

Typical of bpuharic to not be able to understand that "voluntary"
means "not required". See bpuharic, nobody was going to "make"
anybody send any of their SS money anywhere. Whaddaya 'spect from the
"reality challenged" party.

sure they were. that was the whole point of the plan

guess you right whiners dont even know what you're in favor of.

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 18:41:39 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

My IRA is higher than it ever has been by a signifigant amount. My
grandfather once said a depression is a once in a lifetime opportunity
for the prepared. Was he right. I should hank th eliberal ponzi money
pigs in DC for the opportunity of a lifetime.

guess the right whiner doesn't know the depression started in 2007.

george bush was president. and he'd just spent a trillion in iraq

how'd that work out?

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 18:37:42 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

But after inflation the home costs say $500,000 and you only have
$103,000... the cash lost purchasing value big time. But the government
revenues are increasing by at least 15%. Fewer low class welshers turn
in keys as rents go up.

This is a dirty debtor trick, trying to devalue the value of debt with
inflation. Trouble is that it isn't working the way democriter congress
thought it would. It caused a depression. And the Chinese are onto
this being they hold so much US government debt.

Lets face it, the US government is bankrupt just like GM, no hope in
every paying off it's currency debt. Not a hope in hell short of
slashing 1/2 of the federal government spending.

So what does Obama do to destroy the economy futher, more debt and
bigger government. He might not be an anti-christ, but the next best
thing too one.

notice the right can only bitch.

they have no solutions. they cut taxes for the rich by 75% in the last
30 years

the richest 1% had a 300% increase in wealth over the last 10 years

and what did it get the middle class?

so now the right is bitching that the rich are suffering...

and they have NO solutions. none.

jps jps is offline

wrote:

[...]

Jackass, how much of your tax money (if you had taxable income) was
dedicated to proping up Goldman and the rest so they could profit
handsomely?

I guess you're not a taxpayer?

wrote:

My IRA is higher than it ever has been by a signifigant amount. My
grandfather once said a depression is a once in a lifetime opportunity
for the prepared. Was he right. I should hank th eliberal ponzi money
pigs in DC for the opportunity of a lifetime.

guess the right whiner doesn't know the depression started in 2007.

george bush was president. and he'd just spent a trillion in iraq

how'd that work out?

Ya, so? In 2006-2007 I had a good chunk of my portfolio into cash while
you liberals with your heads stuck up your arse watch democriter
congress do absolutely squat to avoid it.

In 2004-06 I reduced US cash to outside of the US. Cleaned up here too.

So while people lost 40%, I lost 10% in Nov/Oct 2008. While liberals
were crying for handouts early last year I loaded up to 95% invested and
watched many stocks go from 10% to 1100%. Now partially back to cash
because this isn't over. No amount of big mouth Obama is going to
change a thing.

Doesn't mater anyway when it started, I thank the liberal-left ponzi
management for this once in a lifetime investment opportunity. But who
knows, Obama trying to solve a monster liberal debt problem with more
liberal debt, I think we might get a second kick at the can.

--
--------------
Politicians don't provide anything, the tax payers do.

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Probably isn't a taxpaer. Liberals are looking for handouts, not hand ups.

--
--------------

wrote:

[...]

Money is attracted to those with a good firm grip on reality and know
how to manage it.

This middle class conservative-libertarian cleaned up pretty good.

Solution, change your attitude. Liberalism is for lazy suckers and the
naive. Get off your fat ass and make it happen.

--
--------------
Politicians don't provide anything, the tax payers do.

wrote:

My IRA is higher than it ever has been by a signifigant amount. My
grandfather once said a depression is a once in a lifetime opportunity
for the prepared. Was he right. I should hank th eliberal ponzi money
pigs in DC for the opportunity of a lifetime.

guess the right whiner doesn't know the depression started in 2007.

george bush was president. and he'd just spent a trillion in iraq

how'd that work out?

Ya, so? In 2006-2007 I had a good chunk of my portfolio into cash while
you liberals with your heads stuck up your arse watch democriter
congress do absolutely squat to avoid it.

?? george bush was president in 2007. and the reason the congress was
democrat was that the GOP had already cratered the eoncomy...spending
a trillion in iraq

where did bush get the money for his war?

In 2004-06 I reduced US cash to outside of the US. Cleaned up here too.

So while people lost 40%, I lost 10% in Nov/Oct 2008.

so the working people worked. and we got taken. all of us. funny that,
when the middle class gets plundered it's our fault, and when the rich
get slapped

it's the fault of the middle class.

While liberals
were crying for handouts early last year

ROFLMAO!! crying for handouts??

he calls healthcare a 'handout'. while he calls bailouts for the rich
a middle class obligation

I loaded up to 95% invested and
watched many stocks go from 10% to 1100%. Now partially back to cash
because this isn't over. No amount of big mouth Obama is going to
change a thing.

you think obama's been president for 9 years. sorry, sport, aint so

Doesn't mater anyway when it started, I thank the liberal-left ponzi
management for this once in a lifetime investment opportunity. But who
knows, Obama trying to solve a monster liberal debt problem with more
liberal debt, I think we might get a second kick at the can.

now only if you could tell me where bush got a trillion for his war.

oh. right wingers dont hate bush because he's rich.

and white

wrote:

they have no solutions. they cut taxes for the rich by 75% in the last
30 years

the richest 1% had a 300% increase in wealth over the last 10 years

and what did it get the middle class?

so now the right is bitching that the rich are suffering...

and they have NO solutions. none.

Money is attracted to those with a good firm grip on reality and know
how to manage it.

no, it's not. it's attracted to thieves. like wall street. you right
wingers think that rich people are always rich because they're good

by your logic, bernie madoff is god.

This middle class conservative-libertarian cleaned up pretty good.

well the middle class got raped. courtesy of your alan greenspan,
freemarket friends

notice how the right wing thinks the rich deserve to be rich....and
those of us in the middle class deserve to pay for not being rich

Solution, change your attitude. Liberalism is for lazy suckers and the
naive. Get off your fat ass and make it happen.

and conservativism is for shiftless thieves who know they can always
raid the middle class coffers to pay for their rich friends

*wrote:

[...]

Politicians don't provide anything, the tax payers do.- Hide quoted text -

Again, sounding more narrow minded by the minute. I'm fairly liberal,
and have never looked "for handouts". I work my ass off, make a pretty
damned good wage, pay taxes and lifes good.

Obama can't seem to get anything right. Harry[_2_] General 18 February 9th 10 02:03 AM
SEIU CalifBill General 10 December 15th 08 01:37 PM
Hey, Obama! Ban THIS! Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] ASA 3 December 5th 08 03:32 PM
Obama and your Wallet - Was: What is 200 + 77? Answer:President Obama SilentOtto General 3 November 9th 08 10:29 PM
Obama and your Wallet - Was: What is 200 + 77? Answer: President Obama Joe[_5_] General 21 November 9th 08 10:16 PM