Harry  Harry  is offline

Default ah, yes, the latest on my company 401K

On 7/18/10 5:55 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

"Canuck57" wrote in message
On 18/07/2010 10:37 AM, bpuharic wrote:
Hell, it's only down 10% for the year! A wonderful success story.
just think, if GWB had his way, social security could have the same
success my 401K is having.

wall street just keeps giving it to the american people...and taking
it...

Still think you shoudl fire your manager. I am up 4%. I know, pretty
bad compared to last year as I was up almost 30%. Lean times.

--

Government has liberals, idealists and lawyers, but where is the
common sense?

Dumb investor is what Occam's razor would say.

Canuck's investment portfolio is up 4%, or 40 cents...Canadian.