Default far right winger admits economy is growing rapidly

On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 08:50:30 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

Well, at least I don't worship Obama at the price of freedom.

no, you worship wall street.

wrote:

Well, at least I don't worship Obama at the price of freedom.

no, you worship wall street.

Yep, the freedom is wonderful, right click sell and a problem child is
dealt with.

--
The Liberal way, take no responsibility.

wrote:

Well, at least I don't worship Obama at the price of freedom.

no, you worship wall street.

Yep, the freedom is wonderful, right click sell and a problem child is
dealt with.

if only if it were as free as the fairy tales you believe say it is
hk hk is offline

wrote:

Well, at least I don't worship Obama at the price of freedom.

no, you worship wall street.

Yep, the freedom is wonderful, right click sell and a problem child is
dealt with.

Wall Street...the criminal element...figures.

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym