nom=de=plume nom=de=plume is offline

Default far right winger admits economy is growing rapidly

"hk" wrote in message
On 4/11/10 10:50 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 11/04/2010 7:37 AM, hk wrote:
On 4/11/10 9:32 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 10/04/2010 7:33 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
On 10/04/2010 5:40 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
On Apr 10, 4:27 pm, wrote:
larry kudlow, a far right wing fundamentalist christian who writes
for
'national review' admits the economy is booming and that we may be
looking at rapid growth:

http://article.nationalreview.com/43...m-is-coming/la...

Hw was a "fundamentalist christian" and you still think he makes
sense? Typical liberal, thinks someone who believes the universe was
created in 7 days makes sense.

7 days to God and 7 days to man being the same is a dangerious
assumption.

--
The Liberal way, take no responsibility.

Why does it take an idiot like you to make a good point?

I prefer Einstein and Hawking to baffle me with BS preaching.

I'm sure both Einstein and Hawking do baffle you. Charles Schulz would
baffle you. I haven't seen a single intellectually sound thought or
posit from you since you signed on here as yet another boatless
right-winger.

Well, at least I don't worship Obama at the price of freedom.

I don't worship obama or any other pol. I do think obama as a person and
as a president is many, many rungs up the ladder from George W. Bush, who
I believe will maintain his rep as the worst president in the history of
the United States.

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym

What he was trying to say was that we shouldn't worship Obama like he
worships Palin/Gingrich.

--
Nom=de=Plume