Default right winger admits GOP played the race card

On Mar 27, 4:47*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
On Mar 27, 3:59*pm, bpuharic wrote:

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 16:50:05 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch

wrote:
On Mar 27, 2:20*pm, bpuharic wrote:
On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 15:04:29 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch

wrote:
On Mar 27, 12:13*pm, bpuharic wrote:
no surprise...the GOP employed race baiting to win votes

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/2006/1...eal_histo.html

bpuharic thinks Al Sharpton and the Rev Wright never played the race
card.

no one cares what they did. they didn't win elections.

typical of the right. they think it's OK for fascists to win elections
by lying.

What about Grand Wizard Byrd?

and vehement racist strom thurmond who fathered a child by a black
woman and refused to admit it until his 90's?

david duke...

and the list goes on and on and on...kind of a right wing energizer
bunny of racism

MArion Berry

Then there was that stupid bimbo who was a rep from GA who said Bush
had prior knowledge of 9/11 and then when she was criticized for it
played the race card. I forget her name.
Then there was the guy who just accused the tea partiers of racial
slurs but the audio shows nothing of the kind...Race Card.
George Wallace, former Democrat.

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 17:57:27 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

On Mar 27, 4:47*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
On Mar 27, 3:59*pm, bpuharic wrote:

and vehement racist strom thurmond who fathered a child by a black
woman and refused to admit it until his 90's?

david duke...

and the list goes on and on and on...kind of a right wing energizer
bunny of racism

MArion Berry

Then there was that stupid bimbo who was a rep from GA who said Bush
had prior knowledge of 9/11 and then when she was criticized for it
played the race card. I forget her name.
Then there was the guy who just accused the tea partiers of racial
slurs but the audio shows nothing of the kind...Race Card.
George Wallace, former Democrat.

what you keep ignoring is the central role racism played in GOP
politics. it was essential for the GOP to use race to win elections
against blacks

the dems didnt use race as a matter of policy.

just like the GOP is doing with gays today. rove did alot of fag
bashing to win elections

you right wingers...love fascism...then deny it exists

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 17:59:47 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

On Mar 27, 4:57*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
On Mar 27, 4:47*pm, Frogwatch wrote:

and vehement racist strom thurmond who fathered a child by a black
woman and refused to admit it until his 90's?

david duke...

and the list goes on and on and on...kind of a right wing energizer
bunny of racism

MArion Berry

Then there was that stupid bimbo who was a rep from GA who said Bush
had prior knowledge of 9/11 and then when she was criticized for it
played the race card. *I forget her name.
Then there was the guy who just accused the tea partiers of racial
slurs but the audio shows nothing of the kind...Race Card.
George Wallace, former Democrat.

Dang, I forgot our first black president, Bill Clinton, no race card
there.

that's true. he never used race. it was brought up by the far right

wrote:
[...]

The Dems never used race, Dude, you live in a fantasy world. Almost
every dem between the civil war and 1970 used race in the south.
Clinton certainly did in his presidential elections. SO did Carter.

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 18:24:04 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

On Mar 27, 5:05*pm, bpuharic wrote:
On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 17:59:47 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch

Dang, I forgot our first black president, Bill Clinton, no race card
there.

that's true. he never used race. it was brought up by the far right

The Dems never used race, Dude, you live in a fantasy world. Almost
every dem between the civil war and 1970 used race in the south.
Clinton certainly did in his presidential elections. SO did Carter.

now let's see...who opposed giving blacks the right to vote?

oh yeah, the right winger WF buckley...

what happened after johnson signed the voting rights act? all southern
dems became GOP members...

the dems played the race card...in favor of equality for all
americans.

g h w bush, OTOH, seemed to have a fascination for willie horton

wrote:
On Mar 27, 5:05*pm, bpuharic wrote:
On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 17:59:47 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch

Dang, I forgot our first black president, Bill Clinton, no race card
there.

that's true. he never used race. it was brought up by the far right

The Dems never used race, Dude, you live in a fantasy world. *Almost
every dem between the civil war and 1970 used race in the south.
Clinton certainly did in his presidential elections. *SO did Carter.

now let's see...who opposed giving blacks the right to vote?

oh yeah, the right winger WF buckley...

what happened after johnson signed the voting rights act? all southern
dems became GOP members...

the dems played the race card...in favor of equality for all
americans.

g h w bush, OTOH, seemed to have a fascination for willie horton

Van Jones played the race card. Harry Reid and his "negro dialect"
remark. Dems do not believe in equality at all unless you mean
equality of misery while the party members live a lavish life.
Willie Horton was symptomatic of problems in Mass. Mass still has
those problems as we see in them releasing Amy Bishop so she could
come south and kill.

wrote:
[...]

Obama himself is clearly racist in spending 25 years listening to
Wright and finding nothing wrong with it. Very clear racism.

wrote:
[...]

bpuharic is also clearly racist in not being able to resist using the
n word. I have not seen anybody else here use it so often. Does it
give you a feeling of racial superiority? Do you truly want to keep
dem darkies on de ol' gub'mint plantation. Do you secretly feel that
Clarence Thomas just didn't "know his place". Do you actually think
"Obama is a credit to his race".

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 18:43:02 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

On Mar 27, 5:39*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
On Mar 27, 5:26*pm, bpuharic wrote:

the dems played the race card...in favor of equality for all
americans.

g h w bush, OTOH, seemed to have a fascination for willie horton

Van Jones played the race card. *Harry Reid and his "negro dialect"
remark. *Dems do not believe in equality at all unless you mean
equality of misery while the party members live a lavish life.
Willie Horton was symptomatic of problems in Mass. *Mass still has
those problems as we see in them releasing Amy Bishop so she could
come south and kill.

Obama himself is clearly racist in spending 25 years listening to
Wright and finding nothing wrong with it. Very clear racism.

sigh...if only you could prove it. if only you could find evidence
that he used race as a factor in elections, appointed people because
of race, etc.

i read 'national review' that hardly makes me a right winger...

more stupidity and desperation from the far right

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 19:08:46 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

On Mar 27, 6:02*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
On Mar 27, 5:59*pm, bpuharic wrote:

now let's see...the GOP won national races using the race card, as
they admit...

and then they accuse moderates of being racist for objecting

more orwellian propaganda

Your reaction to my multi-racial family is clear evidence of your
racism. *You hate the idea of miscegenation don't you (yeah, go look
it up). *bpuharic is simply a racist hypocrite who probably lives in
fear of black men.

Rangel uses the race card to avoid an investigation,

so you're saying the dems never used race to win national elections
like the GOP said they did?

yes, i already knew that

Jefferson uses
the race card to "explain" the $60,000 in his freezer. ACORN used the
race card to explain their conspiracy to import child sex slaves.
Face it Dems are among the worst racists on the planet.

so you're saying they never used it as policy to win elections?

thanks. i already knew that. you finally admitted what everyone knows
to be true:

right wingers are racists

right winger admits GOP played the race card bpuharic General 12 March 28th 10 07:34 PM
Stupid Winger Cliff General 2 November 18th 08 02:32 PM
Playing the Clinton Race Card... Sheik Sa la Mi General 5 January 26th 08 01:31 PM
Card boardboat race. [email protected] Boat Building 2 September 24th 05 03:00 AM
OT You may be a right winger if.... [email protected] General 0 August 3rd 05 06:09 PM