nom=de=plume nom=de=plume is offline

Default far right winger admits economy is growing rapidly

"Canuck57" wrote in message
On 10/04/2010 7:38 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
On Apr 10, 5:14 pm, wrote:
On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 16:57:55 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch

wrote:
On Apr 10, 4:53 pm, wrote:
On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 19:27:04 -0400, wrote:
larry kudlow, a far right wing fundamentalist christian who writes
for
'national review' admits the economy is booming and that we may be
looking at rapid growth:

http://article.nationalreview.com/43...m-is-coming/la...

Kudlow is Jewish who converted to Roman Catholism in 1996.

Hardly a far right wing fundamentalist Christian.

He's also been wrong more than he has been right.

If you voted for Obama and are unemployed, you deserve to be. SUCKER.

and what about those who voted for bush to wreck the economy?

Bush's 8 year expansion of the economy after the collapse at the end
of the Clinton years was amazing. Unfortunately, it was finally
sabotaged by Barney Frank and other libs who caused the mortgage
meltdown.

Good grief! You're in the running to be dumber than nuck.

Not at all. Nothing wrong with the economic expansion at all. It was the
debt that was mismanaged. Giving loans below risk/reward costs to people
who could not afford them. Created a bubble of cheap underpriced defunct
debt. Then the bubble broke. I think it was 2007 when real return
savings rates inverted to inflation, a 100% assured signal a
recession/depression is coming.

Me, I saw this coming in in 2004, and reacted accordingly from 2004
through 2008. In those years I reduced my exposure to US economics and
debt. And what US stock I own has a large foreign content even before
Buffet said it was cool to do so. In fact, I didn't own a CD/GIC or a
bank stock at all until spring last year when I picked a couple of foreign
banks that have yeilded me some nice returns.

Instead of bitching about the rich, whining about BS and following Obama
like a deciple, you should sit down and think it through and you will
realize Obamas lips mater not a damn.

--
The Liberal way, take no responsibility.

You're so brilliant. You should be dipped in bronze and put on someone's
front law. At least you'll be quieter.

--
Nom=de=Plume