bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default far right winger admits economy is growing rapidly

On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 00:29:05 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 20:14:18 -0400, bpuharic wrote:

If you voted for Obama and are unemployed, you deserve to be. SUCKER.

and what about those who voted for bush to wreck the economy?

If you voted for the winner since 1984 you deserve what you got.

i voted for 2 winners only since 84. clintion and obama.

It was 86 when they said you could only deduct your house but they
also introduced the home equity line of credit at 125% of the value of
your house.

nope. that was a state issue, because i took out a HELOC in TX.
amazingly enough in TX, you can only borrow up to 80% of the value of
your home

Then it became, "miss a car payment, lose your house"
Fortunately the real estate bubble had already started, mostly to
cover all of those 125% equity loans.
In the 90s and 2000s when they took all of the rationality out of who
could borrow money and invented ridiculous instruments to get more
cash in the system (about $2 trillion of cash that never really
existed) the die was set. We will never really have a recovery until
we swallow that $2 trillion dollar turd. We just added to the debt and
put it on our kid's plate.

and what of collateralized debt obligations which ballooned from 1
trillion in 96 to 62 trillion in 2006.

think that might have had something to do with the collapse