hk hk is offline

Default My next sailing fantasy

On 4/12/10 9:28 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
On Apr 12, 12:47 pm, wrote:

wrote in message

On Apr 11, 1:51 pm, wrote:

wrote in message

On Apr 10, 9:13 pm, wrote:

wrote in message

On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 14:12:21 -0400,
wrote:

On 4/10/10 2:09 PM, Wayne.B wrote:

On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 13:31:35 -0400,
wrote:

I'm still "out there doing real work.

I had no idea that trolling Usenet was considered work these days.

How are the pay and benefits?

Trolling usenet? My guess is that you post in more newsgroups than I
do

Since no one ever wins an argument with a woman or the mentally ill,
will allow youto maintain that fantasy.

Men would be a lot smarter and happier if they stopped trying to win
an
argument with a woman. It might be tactical, but it isn't strategic.

--
Nom=de=Plume-
Only because the woman is too stupid to realize that she's lost the

The next post will prove my point.

I guess you don't get laid that often, unless you pay cash of course.

--
Nom=de=Plume
Point proven, Jack.

Yeah, that you're a stalker.

--
Nom=de=Plume

I do not believe there are any women in this discussion, including Nom-
de-fraud

Poor baby. You forgot to ask me if I care what you think.

In my best Nom=Duh=Plume...

You really need to get laid. You're a stalker. You're not qualified to
tell me what to do. You have no life outside of here. You're a
hillbilly. You are an idiot. Next time read the thread. Show me where I
said that. I think faster than I type. You forgot to ask me if I care
what you think. I don't care what you think (but I will respond with
diversional bull****).

Yes, you're all of those things. Do you have a point or are you just foaming
at the mouth again?

"Larry" was funnier when he was Dan Krueger, but, alas, Freddie Krueger
sued him for defamation of the Krueger family name.
--
http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym

On Apr 12, 8:33*pm, Larry wrote:
nom=de=plume wrote:
*wrote in message
On Apr 12, 12:47 pm, *wrote:

*wrote in message

On Apr 11, 1:51 pm, *wrote:

*wrote in message

On Apr 10, 9:13 pm, *wrote:

m...

wrote:

[...]

You nailed her. Ewww...that's a nasty thought.

OK, you pegged her. Err.. try again. (barf)

That was a spot-on obversation of the bitch's postings. Good one.

"Jack" wrote in message
On Apr 12, 8:33 pm, Larry wrote:
nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
On Apr 12, 12:47 pm, wrote:

wrote in message

On Apr 11, 1:51 pm, wrote:

wrote in message

On Apr 10, 9:13 pm, wrote:

m...

wrote:

[...]

Reply: You're some kinda man. Vulgar, rude, and not to smart. Buzz of bird
brain.

--
Nom=de=Plume

nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
On Apr 12, 8:33 pm, wrote:

nom=de=plume wrote:

wrote in message
On Apr 12, 12:47 pm, wrote:

wrote in message

On Apr 11, 1:51 pm, wrote:

wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

What news reader forces you to type "Reply:"?

"Larry" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
On Apr 12, 8:33 pm, wrote:

nom=de=plume wrote:

wrote in message
On Apr 12, 12:47 pm, wrote:

wrote in message

On Apr 11, 1:51 pm, wrote:

wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

Outcrap Express of course.

--
Nom=de=Plume

nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message

nom=de=plume wrote:

wrote in message
On Apr 12, 8:33 pm, wrote:

nom=de=plume wrote:

wrote in message
On Apr 12, 12:47 pm, wrote:

wrote in message

On Apr 11, 1:51 pm, wrote:

wrote in message

[...]

It worked correctly this time.

"Larry" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message

nom=de=plume wrote:

wrote in message
On Apr 12, 8:33 pm, wrote:

nom=de=plume wrote:

wrote in message
On Apr 12, 12:47 pm, wrote:

wrote in message

On Apr 11, 1:51 pm, wrote:

wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

Comes and goes... not sure why. It mostly works.

--
Nom=de=Plume

On Apr 14, 7:48*pm, Larry wrote:
nom=de=plume wrote:
*wrote in message
m...

nom=de=plume wrote:

* wrote in message
On Apr 12, 8:33 pm, * wrote:

nom=de=plume wrote:

* wrote in message
On Apr 12, 12:47 pm, * wrote:

* wrote in message

On Apr 11, 1:51 pm, * wrote:

* wrote in message

On Apr 10, 9:13 pm, * wrote:

news:rds1s51vrakgr5u7a6hjp33bhf0doff437@4a x.com...

wrote:

[...]

The problem is between the seat cushion and the keyboard.

"Jack" wrote in message
On Apr 14, 7:48 pm, Larry wrote:
nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
m...

nom=de=plume wrote:

wrote in message
On Apr 12, 8:33 pm, wrote:

nom=de=plume wrote:

wrote in message
On Apr 12, 12:47 pm, wrote:

wrote in message

On Apr 11, 1:51 pm, wrote:

wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

Right. That's why I have to type the word reply from time to time.
--
Nom=de=Plume