nom=de=plume nom=de=plume is offline

Default My next sailing fantasy

"Jack" wrote in message
On Apr 12, 8:33 pm, Larry wrote:
nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
On Apr 12, 12:47 pm, wrote:

wrote in message

On Apr 11, 1:51 pm, wrote:

wrote in message

On Apr 10, 9:13 pm, wrote:

wrote in message

m...

On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 14:12:21 -0400,
wrote:

On 4/10/10 2:09 PM, Wayne.B wrote:

On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 13:31:35 -0400,
wrote:

I'm still "out there doing real work.

I had no idea that trolling Usenet was considered work these days.

How are the pay and benefits?

Trolling usenet? My guess is that you post in more newsgroups than
do

Since no one ever wins an argument with a woman or the mentally ill,
will allow youto maintain that fantasy.

Men would be a lot smarter and happier if they stopped trying to win
an
argument with a woman. It might be tactical, but it isn't strategic.

--
Nom=de=Plume-
Only because the woman is too stupid to realize that she's lost the

The next post will prove my point.

I guess you don't get laid that often, unless you pay cash of course.

--
Nom=de=Plume
Point proven, Jack.

Yeah, that you're a stalker.

--
Nom=de=Plume

I do not believe there are any women in this discussion, including Nom-
de-fraud

Poor baby. You forgot to ask me if I care what you think.

In my best Nom=Duh=Plume...

You really need to get laid. You're a stalker. You're not qualified to
tell me what to do. You have no life outside of here. You're a
hillbilly. You are an idiot. Next time read the thread. Show me where
I said that. I think faster than I type. You forgot to ask me if I
care what you think. I don't care what you think (but I will respond
with diversional bull****).

You nailed her. Ewww...that's a nasty thought.

OK, you pegged her. Err.. try again. (barf)

That was a spot-on obversation of the bitch's postings. Good one.

Reply: You're some kinda man. Vulgar, rude, and not to smart. Buzz of bird
brain.

--
Nom=de=Plume