Default Hey Loogie... here we go..

Larry wrote:
hk wrote:

Loogy is ****ed because I proclaimed SnottyScotty the dumbest poster
in rec.boats. Loogy wanted to win that prize.

"Proclaimed"? That's a strong word. Are you the moderator of this fine
newsgroup?

Nah. He's just a compulsive proclimator.
hk hk is offline

On 3/29/2010 7:32 PM, Larry wrote:
hk wrote:

Loogy is ****ed because I proclaimed SnottyScotty the dumbest poster
in rec.boats. Loogy wanted to win that prize.

"Proclaimed"? That's a strong word. Are you the moderator of this fine
newsgroup?

Yes I am!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't like it, I will ban your ass from my
newsgroup!!!!!!!!!!!!

"hk" wrote in message
m...
On 3/29/10 3:30 PM, Loogypicker wrote:
On Mar 29, 3:16 pm, wrote:
On 3/29/10 3:10 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

In article0a5bc65c-57a6-436d-995d-5933fa1d0507
@z11g2000yqz.googlegroups.com, says...

On Mar 29, 2:03 pm, I am
wrote:
Yes, there's plenty of evidence that conservatives are taking
weapons
to rallys, and acting like intolerant, bigoted people. Would you
like
me to post some?

I will take your answer to my question as a no. After this much time
have to assume you are clear that the dems lied but you can't admit
it
because of ideology. That precludes you from legitimate debate. Guess
we
will have to talk beer and geetars... Thanks.

Scotty

--
For a great time, go here first...http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

Really, you've not seen ANY evidence of conservatives taking weapons
to rallys, carrying bigotry signs at demonstrations and such?

Yup, I have seen it, there is another of your questions answered, and
you still won't/can't answer mine...

That's just crazy, it's all over the news and the web!

Never said it wasn't, stop making up lobsta boats..

Now just what evidence do you have that liberals lied about
conservatives breaking windows of democratic offices?

Wasn't the question. I answered yours, you won't answer mine...

Loogy and Scotty...the Dumbed Down Version of Chinese Water Torture.

Leave, then fat ass.

Why? You two are most entertaining. It's not easy to encounter a pair of
idiots like you and Snotty.

--

Not outside an institution anyway!

Default The Right Wing is Going Nuts Again!

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

In article 1776edec-8da2-4259-9ade-
, loogypicker@gmail.

I knew even you couldn't address the above setups and frauds.. No
problem, I know there is really no excuse or justification.

Scotty

Again, I am the originator of the thread. I know what it says. Do you
think it's quite acceptable for the teabagger sorts to call federal
politicians and threaten there lives? Do you think it's good behavior
for them to throw bricks through dems offices? If it's okay, then
would it be okay if democratic protesters did it to republicans?

OK, my answer is a resounding NO! How's that? I answered your question.

We do know of convicted democratic operatives bombing democratic offices
to try to put the blame on republicans. I heard the alleged voice mail
to one of the congressmen. First off, it was definitely read from a
script, and with the amount of vulgar language and silly juvenile, emo,
insults, I would give the odds of it being a democrat at the end of the
phone line, a good 50/50 if not better. Conservative radicals don't get
sappy or emo, that is a lib thing. Consider this, if they wanted to
*really* find the callers, they could do it in minutes. Why aren't we
seeing (with all respect to Froggy) the Frog Hops on the TV? Hummmmm...
right... that's what I thought.

But now answer my question. Is there proof that this is republicans
doing this, or in your intolerant, bigoted words, "teabagger sorts"? By
your own bar, I am looking for criminal convictions and nothing less. I
know the minority media is running with the ball but until you provide
that, your thread is based on nothing but allegations and
sensationalism. You are whipping up unprovoked hate for republicans by
suggesting with no good reason that this is republicans doing this when
the only good evidence via convictions in this arena, is democrats...

And just so we don't get off track. I answered your question, now answer
mine. Is there proof that this is republicans doing this, or in your
intolerant, bigoted words, "teabagger sorts"? By your own bar, I am
looking for criminal convictions and nothing less.

Scotty

crickets not unexpected however...

Still waiting for your response to this, but I doubt you can give a
straight answer cause there is only one and I know you don't like it..

Scotty

In case you missed it. And because you have deflected so long, the
subject matter may have been lost. This question is about the
accusations of dem leaders on the steps of congress accusing republicans
of spitting and calling racial and intolerant names.... uh, kind of like
calling grandma, a "teabagger"...

Scotty answer, or run?

--
For a great time, go here first...
http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

In article ,
says...

[OK loogie here is proof that I answered your question as usual, and
still you won't/can't answer mine] And I know you saw this several times
over the last few days, so no more bull**** like the post this morning
avoiding the question...

[...]

http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v- Hide quoted text -

Reposted, just in case you may have missed the fact that I answered this
and several other questions, admitted mistakes, have apologized when I
screwed up a couple of times... Each and every thing, you have avoided
so well. Anyway, answer, or run?

Scotty

[...]

Crickets, guess he doesn't like the question..

Scotty

crickets...

Scotty

On Mar 29, 2:03*pm, I am Tosk wrote:
Yes, there's plenty of evidence that conservatives are taking weapons
to rallys, and acting like intolerant, bigoted people. Would you like
me to post some?

I will take your answer to my question as a no. After this much time I
have to assume you are clear that the dems lied but you can't admit it
because of ideology. That precludes you from legitimate debate. Guess we
will have to talk beer and geetars... Thanks.

Scotty

--
For a great time, go here first...http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

Notice, if you will that I answered YES, there's plenty of evidence
that conservatives are taking weapons to rallys, and being bigoted.
Soooooo, how could any rational thinking person take that as no?