I am Tosk I am Tosk is offline

Default The Right Wing is Going Nuts Again!

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

And just so we don't get off track. I answered your question, now answer
mine. In the case of the alledged spitting and racial names on the
steps of congress after the health care vote, Is there proof that
this is republicans doing this, or in your
intolerant, bigoted words, "teabagger sorts"? By your own bar, I am
looking for criminal convictions and nothing less.

Scotty

crickets only one answer, and they don't like it...

Scotty

Here, I will try again, answer or run?

Scotty

--