hk hk is offline

Default Hey Loogie... here we go..

On 3/28/2010 10:44 AM, Don White wrote:
wrote in message
m...
On 3/28/10 9:46 AM, John H wrote:
On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 08:46:27 -0400, I am

wrote:

[OK loogie here is proof that I answered your question as usual, and
still you won't/can't answer mine] And I know you saw this several times
over the last few days, so no more bull**** like the post this morning
avoiding the question...

In article1776edec-8da2-4259-9ade-
, loogypicker@gmail.

I knew even you couldn't address the above setups and frauds.. No
problem, I know there is really no excuse or justification.

Scotty

Again, I am the originator of the thread. I know what it says. Do you
think it's quite acceptable for the teabagger sorts to call federal
politicians and threaten there lives? Do you think it's good behavior
for them to throw bricks through dems offices? If it's okay, then
would it be okay if democratic protesters did it to republicans?

OK, my answer is a resounding NO! How's that? I answered your question.

We do know of convicted democratic operatives bombing democratic
offices
to try to put the blame on republicans. I heard the alleged voice mail
to one of the congressmen. First off, it was definitely read from a
script, and with the amount of vulgar language and silly juvenile, emo,
insults, I would give the odds of it being a democrat at the end of the
phone line, a good 50/50 if not better. Conservative radicals don't get
sappy or emo, that is a lib thing. Consider this, if they wanted to
*really* find the callers, they could do it in minutes. Why aren't we
seeing (with all respect to Froggy) the Frog Hops on the TV? Hummmmm...
right... that's what I thought.

But now answer my question. Is there proof that this is republicans
doing this, or in your intolerant, bigoted words, "teabagger sorts"? By
your own bar, I am looking for criminal convictions and nothing less. I
know the minority media is running with the ball but until you provide
that, your thread is based on nothing but allegations and
sensationalism. You are whipping up unprovoked hate for republicans by
suggesting with no good reason that this is republicans doing this when
the only good evidence via convictions in this arena, is democrats...

And just so we don't get off track. I answered your question, now
answer
mine. Is there proof that this is republicans doing this, or in your

--
For a great time, go here first...
http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v- Hide

Scotty, the nicest thing you could do for the group, your serenity, and
your
sanity is to 'plonk' Loogy. He is obviously attempting to become another
Harry
with his political postings, name calling, and inability to answer
meaning
questions.
--
John H

For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/6o4xv

Poor herring...he's working so hard to become hall monitor.

--

Is that what he was doing when he claimed to be a teacher??

I tried for years to be hall monitor, and even you wouldn't obey me. If
you wouldn't fall in line, it just can't be done.

In article ,
says...

[...]

Crickets, guess he doesn't like the question..

Scotty

[...]

Hey Loogie, you said you wouldn't answer my question because I wouldn't
answer yours. Of course if you read this post you will see that I
answered your question and asked a simple one of my own, which you have
been ducking now for two days. Seems it's time to answer since you said
if I answsered yours, you would answer mine, so??? Are you good for it
or not?

Here is my question again:
Is there proof that this is republicans doing this, or in your
intolerant, bigoted words, "teabagger sorts"? By your own bar, I am
looking for criminal convictions and nothing less.

This is your last chance loog to prove you come to debate not to
bull****...

Scotty

--
For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

hk hk is offline

On 3/29/10 10:15 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

[...]

Loogy and scotty...two morons arguing over which is dumber.

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.

On 3/29/10 10:34 AM, Loogypicker wrote:
On Mar 29, 10:30 am, wrote:
[...]

unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.- Hide quoted text -

Eat ****, you fat low life worthless **** stain on the world.

Loogy is ****ed because I proclaimed SnottyScotty the dumbest poster in
rec.boats. Loogy wanted to win that prize.

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.
Jim Jim is offline

Loogypicker wrote:
On Mar 29, 10:30 am, hk wrote:
[...]

Settle down. You're striking out at friends and enemies alike.
I know it hurts that Scotty is on your case.
But you're a lib, so it comes with the territory.
Try talking BBQ and beer. That'll calm things down.
Might even get your friend John involved. Oh, wait.
Strike that last.
I'd suggest talking boats, but that leaves you out.

Jim - What's with these libs, anyway?

hk wrote:
[...]

And you could be deemed dumbest for overseeing the proceedings.

On Mar 29, 10:30 am, *wrote:
[...]

Funny thing is, I don't have to lie about every aspect of my life,
including my wife!

Lobster boat
Dr. Dr. wife
Fireboat welcom in NYC