Loogypicker[_2_] Loogypicker[_2_] is offline

Default Hey Loogie... here we go..

On Mar 29, 10:30*am, hk wrote:
On 3/29/10 10:15 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

In ,
says...

[OK loogie here is proof that I answered your question as usual, and
still you won't/can't answer mine] And I know you saw this several times
over the last few days, so no more bull**** like the post this morning
avoiding the question...

In article1776edec-8da2-4259-9ade-
, loogypicker@gmail.

I knew even you couldn't address the above setups and frauds.. No
problem, I know there is really no excuse or justification.

Scotty

Again, I am the originator of the thread. I know what it says. Do you
think it's quite acceptable for the teabagger sorts to call federal
politicians and threaten there lives? Do you think it's good behavior
for them to throw bricks through dems offices? If it's okay, then
would it be okay if democratic protesters did it to republicans?

OK, my answer is a resounding NO! How's that? I answered your question.