Loogypicker[_2_] Loogypicker[_2_] is offline

Default Hey Loogie... here we go..

On Mar 29, 2:03*pm, I am Tosk wrote:
Yes, there's plenty of evidence that conservatives are taking weapons
to rallys, and acting like intolerant, bigoted people. Would you like
me to post some?

I will take your answer to my question as a no. After this much time I
have to assume you are clear that the dems lied but you can't admit it
because of ideology. That precludes you from legitimate debate. Guess we
will have to talk beer and geetars... Thanks.

Scotty

--
For a great time, go here first...http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

Notice, if you will that I answered YES, there's plenty of evidence
that conservatives are taking weapons to rallys, and being bigoted.
Soooooo, how could any rational thinking person take that as no?