I am Tosk I am Tosk is offline

Default Hey Loogie... here we go..

In article ,
says...

[OK loogie here is proof that I answered your question as usual, and
still you won't/can't answer mine] And I know you saw this several times
over the last few days, so no more bull**** like the post this morning
avoiding the question...

In article 1776edec-8da2-4259-9ade-
, loogypicker@gmail.

I knew even you couldn't address the above setups and frauds.. No
problem, I know there is really no excuse or justification.

Scotty

Again, I am the originator of the thread. I know what it says. Do you
think it's quite acceptable for the teabagger sorts to call federal
politicians and threaten there lives? Do you think it's good behavior
for them to throw bricks through dems offices? If it's okay, then
would it be okay if democratic protesters did it to republicans?

OK, my answer is a resounding NO! How's that? I answered your question.

We do know of convicted democratic operatives bombing democratic offices
to try to put the blame on republicans. I heard the alleged voice mail
to one of the congressmen. First off, it was definitely read from a
script, and with the amount of vulgar language and silly juvenile, emo,
insults, I would give the odds of it being a democrat at the end of the
phone line, a good 50/50 if not better. Conservative radicals don't get
sappy or emo, that is a lib thing. Consider this, if they wanted to
*really* find the callers, they could do it in minutes. Why aren't we
seeing (with all respect to Froggy) the Frog Hops on the TV? Hummmmm...
right... that's what I thought.

But now answer my question. Is there proof that this is republicans
doing this, or in your intolerant, bigoted words, "teabagger sorts"? By
your own bar, I am looking for criminal convictions and nothing less. I
know the minority media is running with the ball but until you provide
that, your thread is based on nothing but allegations and
sensationalism. You are whipping up unprovoked hate for republicans by
suggesting with no good reason that this is republicans doing this when
the only good evidence via convictions in this arena, is democrats...

And just so we don't get off track. I answered your question, now answer
mine. Is there proof that this is republicans doing this, or in your

--
For a great time, go here first...
http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v- Hide quoted text -

Reposted, just in case you may have missed the fact that I answered this
and several other questions, admitted mistakes, have apologized when I
screwed up a couple of times... Each and every thing, you have avoided
so well. Anyway, answer, or run?

Scotty

--
For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v